Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Who Knows The Best Bulk SMS Site?? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Knows The Best Bulk SMS Site?? (1753 Views)

Who Knows How To Edit A Wordpress Website And Work With Visual Composer / Buy The Best Bulk Email Hunter...2017 ..no Annual Licence / Which Is The Best Bulk SMS Service Provider? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Best Bulk SMS Site?? by Raypawer(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Am tired of sampling bulk sms sites, i need bulk sms site with the following features for my Application:

One Unit Per SMS Pricing System
1 or 1.5 naira for a unit
Working API for sending and checking balance
sms scheduling
delivery of up to 20,000 numbers
Up time - 99.9999

if you know one please share it here

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Best Bulk SMS Site?? by zibi5: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2016
smartsmssolution.com

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Best Bulk SMS Site?? by doctorfox: 3:52am On Aug 12, 2016
Try out www.ebulksms.com/signup
Price point differs though from your expected.
Re: Who Knows The Best Bulk SMS Site?? by CodeHouse: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2016
I cant say about pricing but smslive247.com is cool
Re: Who Knows The Best Bulk SMS Site?? by semasir: 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Did I hear you say best? All are best in their own regard because everyone will want to promote his or her own so I'll refer you to www.onenairasms.com as well which guarantee you cheaper rates and prompt delivery as well.

Pricing can be fixed for you based on your traffic (amount sent)

Raypawer:
Am tired of sampling bulk sms sites, i need bulk sms site with the following features for my Application:

One Unit Per SMS Pricing System
1 or 1.5 naira for a unit
Working API for sending and checking balance
sms scheduling
delivery of up to 20,000 numbers
Up time - 99.9999

if you know one please share it here
Re: Who Knows The Best Bulk SMS Site?? by Raypawer(m): 2:51am On Aug 13, 2016
so true, i've tested this, what help them is that they use c# and that you get a service after first login post, so other post made needs no login rather service id so in case your making post of about 10,000 numbers its very fast on like others that are majorly php that you have to make post 10,000 times with authentication

i will have to take a look once again, but their pricing... no be here oh!

CodeHouse:
I cant say about pricing but smslive247.com is cool
Re: Who Knows The Best Bulk SMS Site?? by VIKiEzEkieL(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2016
I have been using http://www.milrozcheapbulksms.com it's very cool and the admin is always available anytime I call..
Re: Who Knows The Best Bulk SMS Site?? by CodeHouse: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2016
Raypawer:
so true, i've tested this, what help them is that they use c# and that you get a service after first login post, so other post made needs no login rather service id so in case your making post of about 10,000 numbers its very fast on like others that are majorly php that you have to make post 10,000 times with authentication

Yea their pricing just increased, it was cheap before now.. Anyways glad you could find what you re looking for
Re: Who Knows The Best Bulk SMS Site?? by elfico(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Raypawer:

if they really as good as you say, then I better try it to. I used nexmo before, but the exchange rate made it more expensive so I switched to ebulksms.com. It worked well until I sent bulk messages using their api. The whole thing just messed up big time, causing serious service failure. And their customer care did nothing about. Called severally and in the end I was given 500 units as compensation for losing about 8000 units. Need less to say, I switched back to nexmo. Am not willing to sacrifice credibilty over cost. But will try this smslive247
Re: Who Knows The Best Bulk SMS Site?? by CodeHouse: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
elfico:
if they really as good as you say, then I better try it to. I used nexmo before, but the exchange rate made it more expensive so I switched to ebulksms.com. It worked well until I sent bulk messages using their api. The whole thing just messed up big time, causing serious service failure. And their customer care did nothing about. Called severally and in the end I was given 500 units as compensation for losing about 8000 units. Need less to say, I switched back to nexmo. Am not willing to sacrifice credibilty over cost. But will try this smslive247

Yup
Re: Who Knows The Best Bulk SMS Site?? by semasir: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Why not give www.onenairasms.com a trial and see the difference?

elfico:
Re: Who Knows The Best Bulk SMS Site?? by jflexy(m): 12:30am On Aug 14, 2016
Have you checked the one on my signature?
Re: Who Knows The Best Bulk SMS Site?? by FraNKAPP(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
You may just need to check out the most Reliable, Creative, Dynamic and Result-Driven Bulk SMS Provider in Nigeria https://appwebSMS.com

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Build A Professional Website With Blogger / Looking For Nodejs Developer (web ) / The Complete Web Developer Course!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.