Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Which Is The Best Bulk SMS Service Provider? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Is The Best Bulk SMS Service Provider? (1295 Views)

Standard 2-way SMS Service In Nigeria / Buy The Best Bulk Email Hunter...2017 ..no Annual Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Bulk SMS Service Provider? by Angela12345: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2016
Bulk SMS is nothing but a service through which you can advertise your product and services. In these days of huge competition, Bulk SMS Service Provider companies struggle to catch place in the client’s mind. However, we will ensure that you find place in their mobile inbox. Now, once you enter in inbox, it doesn’t take long time to catch up with your business and market any product or service with the medium of Bulk SMS worldwide where you can send SMS from online to any mobile in Anywhere. These SMS in bulk are known as bulk SMS.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk SMS Service Provider? by yomalex(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk SMS Service Provider? by obamma: 5:36am On Jan 07, 2017
There is this cool bulksms platform I have been using for long now. It is http://choicesms24.com
Their SMS delivers instantly and the platform is very easy to use. I can send plenty number of messages at once as big as I want. Men, overall, their SMS is very cheap & they deduct 1 unit per SMS. They are not like all those sites that will promise cheap rate yet they deduct 2 Units each time I send message. Am not their staff but when I see something good I broadcast to others to try it out.

A trial will convince you. Everything is automated. Their customer service is the best in town, so fast and world class. I am yet to see who will beat these guys in terms of fastness.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk SMS Service Provider? by semasir: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
You can check out www.onenairasms.com and you'll be glad you did.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk SMS Service Provider? by nnamdiosu(m): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
I think cradlesms.com. heard they are very dependable.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Dot Net Framework Installation On Windows 7 Ultimate / Highly Lucrative Job For Nigeria-based Developers / Are You a Geek? [The New Geeks]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.