Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Am Not A Lesbian – Female Rapper, Splash CRIES Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not A Lesbian – Female Rapper, Splash CRIES Out (3186 Views)

Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian / Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" / I Am Not A Lesbian – Female Rapper, Splash Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Lesbian – Female Rapper, Splash CRIES Out by ejovwovincent(f): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
Singer, Genevieve Ogbuewu popularly known as Splash has cried out, squashing rumours making rounds that she is a l esbian.

According to her, her mode of dressing which may have looked boyish could have been why people are tagging her a l esbian.

“The thing is that when you create a style, people will tag you for what you are not. for me growth is going beyond what people think about you”. She said

Squashing the rumours, the indigenous rapper said “Even if you are trying to be a good girl, they will still label. So its just good to be yourself. May be its because of the way I dress. I love to be free; sometimes I just want to wear something free. So please I am not a lesbian, of which I am seeing somebody”.

The fast rising rapper was formerly based in Abuja but moved to Lagos because of her career.  Her first single, ‘Ogini’ was a huge success and she already has done tracks with artists like Kefee, Buckwylla, GT the Guitarman, Hman, Inyanya and so many others.

Re: I Am Not A Lesbian – Female Rapper, Splash CRIES Out by Flexherbal(m): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Blaze on, girl!
Re: I Am Not A Lesbian – Female Rapper, Splash CRIES Out by horlamelekan(m): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2016
undecided

Re: I Am Not A Lesbian – Female Rapper, Splash CRIES Out by integritylady(f): 12:56am On Aug 10, 2016
you people need to stop preaching to these homosexualists ......
the truth is they hardly last...... they glow and shine for a particular time......
what is the joy of being a lesbian?
so hilarious cheesy
Re: I Am Not A Lesbian – Female Rapper, Splash CRIES Out by cruzita(f): 5:44am On Aug 10, 2016
the way people jump into conclusion is really bad

u see a tomboy and immediately conclude she is a lesbian .poor mentality I must say

(1) (Reply)

Watch Viral Video Of A Uniben Student Being F'!ngered Inside A Car / Runtown Trolled On For Sharing His Dick Photo On Instagram (photo) / Wizkid Spotted At Banky W's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.