Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,357 members, 7,850,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam (4082 Views)

Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend / Dividend Stocks Vs Non-Dividend Stocks / Zenith Bank Will Increase Dividend By 30% To N1.50 Per Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by Ejike3: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2009
@Muneer2
MrCrackles believe I'll insult him back, but it is not in my character. I am not here to insult anybody but to tell the truth. We don't gain anything by calling people names and tagging bad names to countries.
No country is 100% scammers.
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by MUNEER2(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2009
@Ejike, i'm really very glad u did not, when i saw that comment about u, i noticed u were on line, and that was the reason why i had to wait for what u'll say, but , u impressed me. Some people are just like that, they want to change the country, yet, they are worse than the names they call their leaders, such is what we've seen now, can u imagine, embarassed
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by MrCrackles(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2009
MUNEER2:

I THINK WE NEED SOME PEOPLE THAT HAS MANNERS HERE, NOT JUST U OPEN your MOUTH AND SAY ANYTHING, MORESO, CALLING THAT PERSON A GOAT DOES NOT PROVE your POINT RIGHT, AND FOR your INFORMATION, U JUST PROVED RIGHT. WE NEED INTELLECTUAL ARGUEMENTS HERE, NOT PERSONAL ABUSIVE STATEMENTS LIKE THAT, SO NEXT TIME, BE REASONABLE angry
Keep bleating like a diseased donkey. . . .
Why did he insinuate i was a scammer?
Well he asked for it. . .
My first comment said "Nigeria is full of scammers". . . .Does that mean all Nigerians are scammers?
Do you understand English at all?
You seem to be struggling with writing and understanding english, i might have to get my young cousin to sharpen your rough edges! cheesy
Ejike3:

MrCrackles believe I'll insult him back, but it is not in my character. I am not here to insult anybody but to tell the truth. We don't gain anything by calling people names and tagging bad names to countries.
No country is 100% scammers.
I called you a goat because you insinuated i was a scammer. . . . .
Be true to yourself, is Nigeria not awash with corrupt, scamming and fraudulent vagabonds? ANSWE ME! tongue
Go back to my first post and tell me where i said Nigeria is 100% full of scammers. . .
If you are struggling then i will get my 3yr old nephew to help you out. . .
Stop making a fool of yourself, my original post said "NIGERIA IS FULL OF SCAMMERS" and it is an absolute fact!
If both of you are not happy, ya can nosedive into a pile of hot poo! grin
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by ebunma: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2009
Do you expect anthing less from these students? God, save Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by Ejike3: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2009
shocked
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by sayso: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
western ideas are around 9ja
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by nethacker(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2009
only God can save 9ja.Those idiots up there r just being paid for sitting down and jollofing grin grin
orisirisi lo wa ni 9ja grin
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by MUNEER2(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

Keep bleating like a diseased donkey. . . .
Why did he insinuate i was a scammer?
Well he asked for it. . .
My first comment said "Nigeria is full of scammers". . . .Does that mean all Nigerians are scammers?
Do you understand English at all?
You seem to be struggling with writing and understanding english, i might have to get my young cousin to sharpen your rough edges! grin

@Mr Crackles
Seems to me like you don't have any choice than to get yourself well brought up more, i'm sure u'll be more of a fool than your little cousin. You can turn the whole of your family members to different kind of animals, but i'm sure you are better off, both in writing and reading english text than your family members do, because if they know you call them those names, they must have had it on you, Mr Professor!
So, i don't care what kind of name u give yourself, you are just showing the world what kind of a Family that brought you up.
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by MrCrackles(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2009
MUNEER2:

@Mr Crackles
Seems to me like you don't have any choice than to get yourself well brought up more, i'm sure u'll be more of a fool than your little cousin. You can turn the whole of your family members to different kind of animals, but i'm sure you are better off, both in writing and reading english text than your family members do, because if they know you call them those names, they must have had it on you, Mr Professor!
So, i don't care what kind of name u give yourself, you are just showing the world what kind of a Family that brought you up.
More bleating from the diseased donkey. . . Dont derail the thread further, if you have issues with me,
Open up a new thread and let the whole NL watch me slaughter you!
You blew an issue that wasnt it outta proportion. . . .
six posts on NL and you are having a 'mare already
By the way you havnt answered the questions i chucked at you up there. . . Until you do so, you dont have any right to trade words with me
Yakking oxymoron!! grin
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by Ejike3: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2009
My brother forget about him. We are in Nigeria, we know the kind of people we meet here. I can't imagine outsiders coming to tell us who we are.

Seun:

Students of which university?

I think that question is in line.
Which Bank acknowledged dividend lodgement into an account that is less than 6 months old?
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by Nezan(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2009
Too bad.
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by MUNEER2(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

More bleating from the diseased donkey. . . Dont derail the thread further, if you have issues with me,
Open up a new thread and let the whole NL watch me slaughter you!
You blew an issue that wasnt it outta proportion. . . .
six posts on NL and you are having a 'mare already
By the way you havnt answered the questions i chucked at you up there. . . Until you do so, you dont have any right to trade words with me
Yakking oxymoron!! grin

@Mr crackles
I NEVER KNEW THERE'S FUN ON nl LIKE THIS
SIX POST YOU CALL IT, BUT WORTH A THOUSAND MORE THAN YOURS
YOU CAN CONTINUE HAVING THE FUN YOU THINK YOU ARE HAVING
SO, MAYBE WE CAN SEE WHOM THE DECEASED DONKEY IS

@Ejike3
THANKS MAN, I APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE
WHEN YOU ARGUE WITH A FOOL, YOU'LL JUST BECOME AS FOOLISH AS HE IS,
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by nethacker(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2009
Enough of all these nonsense!!!!!! angry angry . pls dont lets derail frm the subject matter.Y'all wont get anything by insulting one another embarassed embarassed
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by Enjoyment1(f): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2009
I feel you MUNEER2, some people really need to learn how to address issues, and abhor derogatory words. We were meant to educate oursleves and not rain abuses, please!. Did I say it right? grin
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by GEW: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2009
funny and fishy
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by MUNEER2(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2009
nethacker:

Enough of all these nonsense!!!!!! angry angry . pls dont lets derail frm the subject matter.Y'all wont get anything by insulting one another embarassed embarassed

@Nethacker
Thanks man!
Enjoyment1:

I feel you MUNEER2, some people really need to learn how to address issues, and abhor derogatory words. We were meant to educate oursleves and not rain abuses, please!. Did I say it right? grin

@Enjoyment
Well said man!
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by bawomolo(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
Na only person wey get too much money dem fit scam, no be person like me

lmao
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by lawrence83: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2009
If they cant use their brain in class, then they shouls use it else where,
but guys how una do am, na the economics weh dem send una go read be that.
@Mrcrackles
u're full of humour. abeg give me more jo
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by Enjoyment1(f): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2009
Those boys wouldnt have succeeded if it was a country where information and strict compliance to ethics and standard was always required. In Nigeria, so many things happens. You can walk into any drug store and get any kind of drugs without doctors prescription. I have heard where a cashier in a bank paid a fraudster without bothering to check the person's identity, properly.'So many unethical issues (which are still happening till date). The banks issue today, is just one of the unethical things happening. If you enter Govt. Ministries then, you will, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.

Some day, we shall get there. I strongly believe GOD for this.

Boys, scamming might be profitable today, but someday, justice will catch up with you.
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by danexd(m): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2009
Who is this MrCrackles
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by MrCrackles(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
danexd:

Who is this MrCrackles
Any problem?
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by dipo2much(m): 1:29am On Sep 25, 2009
Why should dey be arrested? If there wasnt any ASUU strike or if jobs were available these guys would probably not have been doing any fraud. So I think the FG is to blame
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by Mobinga: 5:09am On Sep 25, 2009
This dividend stuff has been around since .2003. I've seen guys buy cars and build houses.
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by otukpo(f): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2009
dipo2much:

Why should dey be arrested? If there wasnt any ASUU strike or if jobs were available these guys would probably not have been doing any fraud. So I think the FG is to blame

You are wrong here. that someone is having a job does not mean that person can't commit fraud. By the way, all these banks that aid fraudsters cash other pples' cheques and dividends, dont they have jobs? For ur info, there is more fraud in the bank than there is among students.
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by MrCrackles(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2009
dipo2much:

You response is baffling. . . .
Ask yourself again if there is any common sense in the question you asked above!
Pssssf
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by Shola2009(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2009

ill have to agree with mr crackles, your response really is baffling,, why shuld dey be arrested?? nd  hw can u say the FG is to be blamed, many ppl are outta jobs and not goin to skool u dnt see them trying to scam anybody,  i jus hope thats not the excuse you give them when they nab you!  grin tongue
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by 3kay945(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2009
money is hard to get for the sAiNt.!, dat why many turn eViL. angry
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by 3kay945(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2009
pls someone should hit me about this dividen of a thin, am considerin it. tongue
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by noblegas2(m): 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2009
Fc.uk sh.it, if i had d chance, i wuld scam NIGERIA! Nw am waitin 4 d fool wu's gona run his or her mouth against moi!
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by danexd(m): 12:34am On Sep 26, 2009
MrCrackles:

Any problem?
Hmmm no problem yet wink just asking sha!
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by queenchika(f): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2009
dis jst d begining.more is yet 2 come.federal govt and assu do smtin pleasing
Re: EFCC Nabs Varsity Students Over Dividend Scam by U1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
See wetin dem Yaradua and co don turn our youths to, they should just have it at the back of their minds that God will surely rise up and fight for us. I mean when those people couldn't find anything to take their time, that's the way they felt they could get busy. sad

Greedy and materialstic fellas by the way! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecobank Transnational Incorporated Public Offer( Eti) / . / For All Our Air Drop Fans. Kindly Enter Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.