Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) (38477 Views)

Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Poster Of 24-Year-Old Benue Corper From Rivers State (Photos) / Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by teeposhoilmoney(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice one
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by richidinho(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizvee:
Rural rugged!

Na wao.. Jst reply ur pm for ones na grin
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by UIA04(f): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
LastMumu:
Oh yeah, makes me remember my NYSC days and my selfless service to my community and Nigeria at large.

Every blessed day, I must service one blessed yansh till the next morning. Na when one oloriburuku girl go get belle for me my runs spoil patapata! angry
Looool You are wonderful

1 Like

Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by AndyAustin(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nothing good as being with liked minded people. This what happens when one is not unequally yoke. Bless you guys!!

1 Like

Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by RIchibabe(f): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
May God bless them more...
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by tsamson(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Thumbs up guys for the selfless service...

More greese to your elbow..

But incase you dont know;
#TSAMSON was here
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by tsamson(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Thumbs up guys for the selfless service...

More greese to your elbow..

But incase you dont know;
#TSAMSON was here
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
.............AND IN OTHER NEWS, "SATANS CORPERS" WERE BUSY GIVING THE COMMUNITY GIRLS FREE' BELE........ cheesy cheesy angry angry grin grin
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by mekanaky: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Josmila:

Soon you'll ask the government to come and bathe them, clean their poo, and brush their teeth. Simple applaud the corps member and go, you dragged government into the gist. Shior!
is government your papa
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by Abbeyme: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Rural Rugged Evangelizm is it!!
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by techP(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
if its not rural....its not rugged!!!

NCCF will never die... Halleluyah!!!

wake up...wake up will never die....... Haleluyahhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
This is a very good example of how Christianity ought to be practiced.

Very commendable.
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by scholes0(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nigerians and numerous kids eve in the midst of poverty.
smh.
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by kodlins(f): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
NCCF will never die, Hallelujah, we are serving a living God, Hallelujah!
Can't forget my days as Jos Corper..
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by asamaigho(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
thumbs up for Jesus corps members,we love this family of God.......
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by Goke7: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
NCCF remains the valid reason NYSC should not be scrapped, it is the programs like this done by the NCCF that makes me not to join the wagon of those calling for the scrapping of the scheme. It was when I served in NCCF as a corper, I knew how relevant NYSC is.

God bless NCCF as they continue to bring relief to many rural communities neglected permanently by Govt., till today some of my best friends were friends I made from NCCF.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by Sunny360: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
I was there live. I'm in about three of those pictures uploaded.

That was my first experience on speedboat; equally my first time of leaving the mainland to have a feel of the creeks.

Oporo-ama (usually pronounced Oprama) is "kind-of" a small island in Buguma LGA of R/State. It was an all-round interesting & exciting experience. The gospel must be preached! Glory to God!

#RURAL_RUGGED_Shall_Never_Die!
#NCCF
#NYSC
#RIVAS_COPA
iRep15B

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by Exodusontop(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
I LOVE THIS FAMILY...JESUS COPERS WILL NEVER DIE. I REMEMBER WHAT WE DID AT MAIGIDA (KWARA STATE) IN 2011. I REP KW 11A
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by Ekpekus(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
Goke7:
NCCF remains the valid reason NYSC should not be scrapped, it is the programs like this done by the NCCF that makes me not to join the wagon of those calling for the scrapping of the scheme. It was when I served in NCCF as a corper, I knew how relevant NYSC is.

God bless NCCF as they continue to bring relief to many rural communities neglected permanently by Govt., till today some of my best friends were friends I made from NCCF.
You can say that again!
NCCF Abuja is carved in my life story forever.

Tell me do you love this family?
I love this family of God
So closely knitted into one.....
They have taken me into their arms
and I'm so glad to be
A part of this great family.....

1 Like

Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by Obatarhe1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Rural rugged will never cease
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by NameChecker: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Toluwani111:
Madcow
Dannyset
toposi4naija
Hungerbad
NCAN
Josmila
Namechecker
Irunobo
Airforce1
Nairaland

GO, Grab your copy now!

Why always me?
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by 41lady(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Good step in the right direction, Corpers in the north take note but be careful.
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by Goke7: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ekpekus:

You can say that again!
NCCF Abuja is carved in my life story forever.

Tell me do you love this family?
I love this family of God
So closely knitted into one.....
They have taken me into their arms
and I'm so glad to be
A part of this great family.....

don't you know you mean so much to me

higher and higher we will go and so on

what a unique and wonderful experience especially the annual National convention in Jos. NCCF is great

1 Like

Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by Magma101: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
This is impressive!
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by dearie(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice job @NCCF Rivers. I'm proud of you guys. I'm sure God is even 'prouder'.

God bless you guys for 'touching lives'.

It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by iwatchandlisten(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Good. To God be the glory. The gospel must turn the world upside down for good.
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
Good one guys
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by Tobitrueman(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Good work, thumbs up jare. "JESUS corpers" indeed. What has those clamouring for religion extinction on baseless arguments of God not existing done for humanity?
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by MattChidi(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
may God bless una cool
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by Janeyinspires(f): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
*Going down memory lane n singing in MD's voice*
NCCF will never die......Halleluyah Rural Rugged will never die...Halleluyah.
How I love this family of God..Practical family of God.
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by rhektor(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
kaen1317:
Very noble act. You are all blessed. Ensure continuity. It shouldn't be the end if it when u guys pass out. Those coming after you should continue from where you stopped

It has always been like that in rivers state. Rural rugged never die
Re: Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) by Eteriayaoba(f): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Makes me remember the NCCF song.

I love this family of God.
So closely knitted into one,
They have taken me into their hands and I am so glad to be a part of this GREAT FAMILY!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year / "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) / 5 Things To Do After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.