Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Why Is It Socially Acceptable For All Girls To Wear A Bra? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is It Socially Acceptable For All Girls To Wear A Bra? (429 Views)

Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace" / Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" / Why Is It Socially Acceptable For All Girls To Wear A Bra? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Socially Acceptable For All Girls To Wear A Bra? by Yungkida(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2016
This article is controversial and it will be based on my opinion.

Once they get to a certain age even if it is completely unnecessary.

It’s not ‘socially acceptable’ for women to wear bras. Bras are very uncomfortable, after all. It’s just socially acceptable for women not to show the shape of their nipples through a thin top. You could be an AA small bust but this will still be necessary because female nipples are sexualised and small boobs still have them.

So this would be socially less acceptable even though she’s small:

I have 100’s of bras, and pick one from my collection to wear…once a month. Just because it lifts you up a little and looks quite pretty with all those patterns and frills and makes you feel good, even if no one else will see it.

But lets face it, they’re very uncomfortable. Even the lacy ones with less padding, because what’s with all those straps, someone NEEDS TO INVENT SOMETHING MORE PRACTICAL.

But don’t despair, if you don’t want men to stare and women to turn their noses up, and you’re anything below a C, you can easily get away with these, which I wear all the time to avoid social suicide:

Or try frilly tops or tops with inserts so nothing peaks out wink

Source: http://socialspy.ng/2016/08/10/why-is-it-socially-acceptable-for-all-girls-to-wear-a-bra/

(1) (Reply)

Add Sound Not Noise To Your Ceremonies / Video / Due To World War II. After The War Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.