Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot (2975 Views)

Theresa May Announces Snap General Election On June 8 / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... / NATO To Send Troops To Deter Russia, Putin Orders Snap Checks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 12:14am On Aug 11, 2016
http://www.google.nl/url?q=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DKNN-M4wMbT4&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjXxPb1_LfOAhWFbhQKHeuFCeYQtwIIHjAE&sig2=3O4_AoVJJTFMqDJaw17KkQ&usg=AFQjCNGIigZs-QIZqVqSFmJtYrLA8GuFXQ
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Send the link. Don't think I'm not aware of the hot argument that had been going on between christians and atheists and after my careful judgement, I'm convinced that he was a christian.

Send the link to the documentary please

I actually watched it on tv
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I actually watched it on tv
Well I have my proofs, and I will present them to all of you
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Somebody that was confirmed in a catholic church you are telling me that he wasn't a christian
abduljabbar4:

Of course by your standards he didn't sin

Show me where Catholic church is mentioned in the Bible. Was Jesus Catholic ? Was his disciples catholic?
Prove it. I repeat. Hitler was not a Christian. Bible says so not me.

This is how all.ahe army kill infidels like us.

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by annunaki2(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:
All I see are comments of the useless Islamophobes like the ones wee see on nairaland. Nothing special

I'm only interested in your opinion about hitler, a christian, who killed millions of people from "inferior" races

But compared to mohammed, Hitler was a saint. Hilter's killings ended with the Nazi regime, muslims are still killing on behalf of mohammed till tomorrow 1,400 years after the earth was cursed with him.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
annunaki2:

But compared to mohammed, Hitler was a saint. Hilter's killings ended with the Nazi regime, muslims are still killing on behalf of mohammed till tomorrow 1,400 years after the earth was cursed with him.

Ended after killing 6,000,000 people( romas, political opponents, homesexuals, disabled people and slavs not included).

Come on. How many people have terrorists killed? Not even up to a million
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Antina(f): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Plappvillemoi:
This is the religion you defend. RUBBISH! !
Whre did u see his religion written?
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by fendorf(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2016
We should learn to respect everybody's religion or faith
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by annunaki2(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Ended after killing 6,000,000 people( romas, political opponents, homesexuals, disabled people and slavs not included).

Come on. How many people have terrorists killed? Not even up to a million

Are you kidding me? shocked hundreds of millions of people have lost their lives to islamic jihad and terrorism over the past 1,400 years. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by 9inches(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
fendorf:
We should learn to respect everybody's religion or faith

Even if it threatens your safety?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
annunaki2:

Are you kidding me? shocked hundreds of millions of people have lost their lives to islamic jihad and terrorism over the past 1,400 years. shocked

Proof please. Unlike you, I accept defeat when I have been proven to be wrong.
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by annunaki2(m): 6:20am On Aug 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Proof please. Unlike you, I accept defeat when I have been proven to be wrong.

If you are asking me for proof, you must be a very poor student of history and you know very little about your so called religion. Just google "history of islamic jihad" and you can read all the gory details of the legacy of mohammed there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 8:34am On Aug 13, 2016
annunaki2:

If you are asking me for proof, you must be a very poor student of history and you know very little about your so called religion. Just google "history of islamic jihad" and you can read all the gory details of the legacy of mohammed there.
You talked about millions, not thousands. So I'm waiting
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by annunaki2(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

The Greatest Murder Machine in History
By Mike Konrad
When one thinks of mass murder, Hitler comes to mind. If not Hitler, then Tojo, Stalin, or Mao. Credit is given to the 20th-century totalitarians as the worst species of tyranny to have ever arisen. However, the alarming truth is that Islam has killed more than any of these, and may surpass all of them combined in numbers and cruelty.
The enormity of the slaughters of the "religion of peace" are so far beyond comprehension that even honest historians overlook the scale. When one looks beyond our myopic focus, Islam is the greatest killing machine in the history of mankind, bar none.

The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. -- Will Durant, as quoted on Daniel Pipes site.
Conservative estimates place the number at 80 million dead Indians.

According to some calculations, the Indian (subcontinent) population decreased by 80 million between 1000 (conquest of Afghanistan) and 1525 (end of Delhi Sultanate). -- Koenrad Elst as quoted on Daniel Pipes site

80 Million?! The conquistadors' crimes pale into insignificance at that number. No wonder Hitler admired Islam as a fighting religion. He stood in awe of Islam, whose butchery even he did not surpass.

Over 110 Million Blacks were killed by Islam.

... a minumum of 28 Million African were enslaved in the Muslim Middle East.  Since, at least, 80 percent of those captured by Muslim slave traders were calculated to have died before reaching the slave market, it is believed that the death toll from 1400 years of Arab and Muslim slave raids into Africa could have been as high as 112 Millions.  When added to the number of those sold in the slave markets, the total number of African victims of the trans-Saharan and East African slave trade could be significantly higher than 140 Million people. -- John Allembillah Azumah, author of The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa: A Quest for Inter-religious Dialogue

Add just those two numbers alone together, and Islam has surpassed the victims of 20th-century totalitarianism. However, it does not end there. Add the millions who died at the hand of Muslims in the Sudan in our lifetime.

Much of Islamic slavery was sexual in nature, with a preference for women. Those men who were captured were castrated. The mulatto children of the women were often killed, which explains why Islam was not demographically shifted towards the black race, unlike slaves in the West, who bore children to breed a mestizo class. Add in those dead children; and we arrive at well over 200 million.

Remember that in the 7th century, North Africa was almost totally Christian. What happened to them? 

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html#ixzz4HEvrqHup
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by annunaki2(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Here’s How Islam’s Historical 270 MILLION Death Toll Breaks Down

The mainstream media and apologists for Islam never fail to shift focus from the brutality that Islam produces. Comparing Muslim terrorist attacks is a favorite tactic to deflect from the violent nature that stems from the Quran and Hadith, and first began with the Prophet Muhammad.

Although many Muslims attempt to convince us that these terror attacks have nothing to do with true Islam, history paints a different picture. In fact, the bloody canvas of Islam contains the brush strokes of worldwide genocide, responsible for the slaughter of at least 270 million non-Muslims, beginning with Muhammad’s infamous killing sprees.

To really contemplate the magnitude of such inhumanity as 270 million souls, here’s how the death toll roughly breaks down, according to Political Islam:

120 Million Africans

Islam ran the wholesale slave trade in Africa for centuries, enslaving tens of millions of blacks and shipping them throughout Europe and the Middle East. This phenomenal ransack of Africa’s citizens has resulted in the deaths of approximately 120 million Africans.
60 Million Christians

Although Christians are the religious majority, they have managed to fight back against Muslim tyranny, thus reducing the slaughter from the cruel exaction of the Ottoman Empire. Had the Christian nation not united to battle such injustice, the number would be inconceivable.

80 Million Hindus

Hindus have been by far the most targeted religious group in the history of Islam, perhaps because of such a large population within such confined borders. Modern day India is only half the size of ancient India, and this is all thanks to jihad.

10 Million Buddhists

Because Buddhists do not typically record war, due to their religious nature, the number could be much higher than estimated. Many were driven out of the Middle East and slaughtered for their faith, resulting in a mass genocide.

Hundreds of Thousands of Jews

Although the exact number is unknown, it was significantly less than the other religious targets. However, don’t let the digits fool you. Jews barely make up a fraction of a percent of the world’s population, so, even tens of thousands lost would be a major dent in the populous.
Although many Islamists will continue to place the blame on the Crusades against the Muslim conquests, the final death toll doesn’t even register on the scale. The highest death estimate of the Crusades peaks at a miniscule 3 million souls, a drop in the bucket compared to Islam

http://madworldnews.com/islam-270-million-death-toll/

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
annunaki2:

The Greatest Murder Machine in History
By Mike Konrad
When one thinks of mass murder, Hitler comes to mind. If not Hitler, then Tojo, Stalin, or Mao. Credit is given to the 20th-century totalitarians as the worst species of tyranny to have ever arisen. However, the alarming truth is that Islam has killed more than any of these, and may surpass all of them combined in numbers and cruelty.
The enormity of the slaughters of the "religion of peace" are so far beyond comprehension that even honest historians overlook the scale. When one looks beyond our myopic focus, Islam is the greatest killing machine in the history of mankind, bar none.

The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. -- Will Durant, as quoted on Daniel Pipes site.
Conservative estimates place the number at 80 million dead Indians.

According to some calculations, the Indian (subcontinent) population decreased by 80 million between 1000 (conquest of Afghanistan) and 1525 (end of Delhi Sultanate). -- Koenrad Elst as quoted on Daniel Pipes site

80 Million?! The conquistadors' crimes pale into insignificance at that number. No wonder Hitler admired Islam as a fighting religion. He stood in awe of Islam, whose butchery even he did not surpass.

Over 110 Million Blacks were killed by Islam.

... a minumum of 28 Million African were enslaved in the Muslim Middle East.  Since, at least, 80 percent of those captured by Muslim slave traders were calculated to have died before reaching the slave market, it is believed that the death toll from 1400 years of Arab and Muslim slave raids into Africa could have been as high as 112 Millions.  When added to the number of those sold in the slave markets, the total number of African victims of the trans-Saharan and East African slave trade could be significantly higher than 140 Million people. -- John Allembillah Azumah, author of The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa: A Quest for Inter-religious Dialogue

Add just those two numbers alone together, and Islam has surpassed the victims of 20th-century totalitarianism. However, it does not end there. Add the millions who died at the hand of Muslims in the Sudan in our lifetime.

Much of Islamic slavery was sexual in nature, with a preference for women. Those men who were captured were castrated. The mulatto children of the women were often killed, which explains why Islam was not demographically shifted towards the black race, unlike slaves in the West, who bore children to breed a mestizo class. Add in those dead children; and we arrive at well over 200 million.

Remember that in the 7th century, North Africa was almost totally Christian. What happened to them? 

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html#ixzz4HEvrqHup
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Which website is that? So you are basically saying that more people were killed in India compared to the rates in world wars(I and II)? Seriously? Oga don't just google and take information from any website you see. I also have my blog and I can post whatever lie I want to post
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by 9inches(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
abduljabbar4:

annunaki2:

There you have it.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by abduljabbar4(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
9inches:

There you have it.

By the simple use of the word "Jihad" you can identify a fake statistics

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by annunaki2(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Which website is that? So you are basically saying that more people were killed in India compared to the rates in world wars(I and II)? Seriously? Oga don't just google and take information from any website you see. I also have my blog and I can post whatever lie I want to post

All the facts stated there are verifiable from several sources including islamic sources and I am sure you know it's true but being a muslim, you are obliged to apply kitman and conceal the truth since it exposes the evils of islam.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by 9inches(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Tell me more. Provide your real statistics to discredit what I posted or keep living in denial.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by aurenflani: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lol!!! Hitler was atheist

Hitler was a staunch Catholic
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Somebody that was confirmed in a catholic church you are telling me that he wasn't a christian

Just because he was confirmed by a mere man like him means God also confirm him? You do not want to accept the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Hitler did not kill in Christ name. No where can you prove this. Jésus did not kill neither his disciples. If killing was authorised, Jesus would have shown the example. Muhammad killed thats why his followers are killers. Those Muslims who do not kill for allah are moderate muslims. They are not following the true teaching of Islam. You dont know the quran better than Isis leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
abduljabbar4:

It doesn't matter. He is a christian and he killed. Go and read Exodus 22:20. Hitler is more christian than all of you sef because he obeyed the teachings of the bible more than you.

As for the liar that you quoted, I'm coming after him too tongue

It is easy for you Muslims to tag Hitler a Christian. Even if you cant defend that with the Christian book. Exodus instructed Hitler to kill?

As biased as Muslims are.they will go any lenght to defend that Isis and co are not the true muslims even if they justify thier actions with the quran and hadiths.

Now tell me, Are you more knowledgeable than Isis and co? No wonder Muhammad call the black man names. You people are really destined to be slaves to the arabian fabricated god. SMH .. angry

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Do the maths yourself. If every almajiri kills 2000 people (infidels) in a day then would you have been alive? #RecieveSense

You are the one who have not use ur sense properly.
Do yourself a service. Try to flash back at this event that took place in your own country. It number of death on that day is even more than 2000.

Instead of sitting back there defending Islam, do a concret research it will save ur soul from condemnation.

Boko Haram's 'deadliest massacre': 2,000 feared dead in Nigeria
Amnesty International calls the killings ‘a disturbing and bloody escalation’ and a local defence group says its fighters have given up trying to count the bodies.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/09/boko-haram-deadliest-massacre-baga-nigeria

So you mean if I send somebody to assassinate someone it means I'm not guilty of commiting any crime and the cops won't get me?lol! The fact that he instructed people to kill his enemies invalidates his innocence.

Show me which of Jesus disciples that kill for Jesus?

Am sure you know what Jesus told Peter when he shop off the ear of a soldier when they came to arrest him.

Jesus healed the ear and told peter never to use the sword. Does this looks like Muhammad who kill and instruct his followers to kill for alla.h?

You have also refused to tell me what your view is on the thousands of women and children that your Moses and David killed. Does this mean that they are going to hell?

Moses didnt kill to force his God (Yahwen) in the throat of anyone like Muhammad did.
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
aurenflani:

Hitler was a staunch Catholic

Meaning?

And can you even show me where this name Catholic is in the bible? You people need to learn.
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by Plappvillemoi(f): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Here he comes...FAKE STATISTICS ... grin
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by jamalnation(m): 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Islam is Peace
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by annunaki2(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
jamalnation:
Islam is Peace

You are being sacarstic, right cheesycheesycheesygrin
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by jamalnation(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
No bro. Islam is Peace
annunaki2:

You are being sacarstic, right cheesycheesycheesygrin
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by annunaki2(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
jamalnation:
No bro. Islam is Peace

You are either in denial or you have no clue what islam is all about. I won't waste time trying to tell you otherwise since you have chosen to delude yourself despite the glaringly obvious facts at every one's disposal.
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by jamalnation(m): 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
What is Fact

annunaki2:

[s]You are either in denial or you have no clue what islam is all about. I won't waste time trying to tell you otherwise since you have chosen to delude yourself despite the glaringly obvious facts at every one's disposal.[/s]
Re: Terrorist Are Muslims,you Don't Agree Then Check This Snap Shot by annunaki2(m): 5:55am On Aug 17, 2016
jamalnation:
What is Fact

Even mohamed boasted that he was made victorious through terrorism, who are you to tell us islam is a religion of peace when the founder of the religion bragged that he was a terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Trump Is About To Do Will Shock You / 92 Niger Rep. Migrants' Bodies Found Near Algerian Border / Trump Immigrant Ban: Update From Around The World (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.