Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

HND And Third Class Students Can Study And Work In USA, Canada And Europe - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HND And Third Class Students Can Study And Work In USA, Canada And Europe (27058 Views)

Top Ten Secrets Of First Class Students. / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) / UNIMAID Graduates 172 First-class Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: HND And Third Class Students Can Study And Work In USA, Canada And Europe by studyhunt: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2020
Now you can study in USA Europe and Japan for free with the Latest Fully Funded World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2020

No Agency Fee
Apply directly for free

Following are the details of this fully funded opportunity
Organization: Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Open For: All Nations are eligible to apply
Scholarship: Fully Funded
Deadline: 31 April 2020

To Apply visit this link https://studyhunt.info/fully-funded-world-bank-graduate-scholarship-program-2020/
Re: HND And Third Class Students Can Study And Work In USA, Canada And Europe by Janetgabriel100(f): 7:48am On Mar 09, 2022
Please I have a third class in degree and I want to do my masters in USA. Please refer a school that accept third class .my WhatsApp number is +23409038655374

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Lost My First Bank Atm Card How Do I Block It, Via Text Or Online / ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? / Dear Nigerians, Pidgin English Has Basic Rules Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.