Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

My Uk Refusal Letter And Statement Of Account - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Uk Refusal Letter And Statement Of Account (4059 Views)

Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC / Help!! I Cannot Find My UK Visa Refusal Letter. / Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Uk Refusal Letter And Statement Of Account by amusazinat(f): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Please I need your help, I plan to reapply om mondaay

Re: My Uk Refusal Letter And Statement Of Account by hakunajay(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lol... See plenty grammar.
Re: My Uk Refusal Letter And Statement Of Account by amusazinat(f): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pls kindly take this very seriously, experienced people in the house pls come to my aid
Re: My Uk Refusal Letter And Statement Of Account by sobastical: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
amusazinat:
Pls kindly take this very seriously, experienced people in the house pls come to my aid

Please be detailed of what you want us to advice you on and remove those pics please.

Which embassy were you denied visa?
Re: My Uk Refusal Letter And Statement Of Account by worry359(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Whatever anyone says here will not affect the decision already made!
Re: My Uk Refusal Letter And Statement Of Account by sobastical: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
worry359:
Whatever anyone says here will not affect the decision already made!

Excuse me?!

The OP is not talking about the done deed but for the future preferences.

@OP it is very clear of what the VO is pointing out especially the two points he or she made about your salary and the lodge of funds. You should have explained the reason for the deduction on your salary maybe due to tax or whatever reason and provide them the proof too and again you saying you earn no income from other source and yet a large some of funds was deposited in your account with no factual reason would defo raise a red flag.

UK is different, they check every details of your account you could have do yourself some favor and save yourself some sweat and regrets if you explained those funds deposited in your account that is different from your salary. Try do your home work well and visit the appropriate thread for better experienced explanation.

Shalom!
Re: My Uk Refusal Letter And Statement Of Account by bbwollex(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
Don't be in a haste to reapply so that they won't say that you're desperate for the visa.
Look at the refusal letter.....
1. it was clearly stated that ur income you claimed to have been receiving was not the actually amount deposited monthly

2. some money was deposited for some time to time ie (base on the date written on the letter ) which you could not provide proves for it as an evidence.
My Opinion is that you should wait and build your account again for 6months and reapply. Note
1. if you are not receiving additional income avoid any strange deposit in ur account that you can not prove.
2. make sure that the salary / income you claimed to have been receiving is still the same amount deposited in your account for the next 6months you are running the account. ie let it be actual amount, don't reduce it or increase during the 6months.
3. then let the available balance be enough for your trip by the time you want to print ur statement.

1 Like

Re: My Uk Refusal Letter And Statement Of Account by justwise(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2016

(1)

When You Go Clubbing: What Puts You Off? / Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos / Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.