Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Allah Swear To Muhammad - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Swear To Muhammad (3675 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Was Aisha Actually Not Six When She Got Married To Muhammad??? / 39 Benefits Of Sending Blessings Upon Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Swear To Muhammad by ajiboye007(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
ALLAH SWEARS BY MUHAMMAD

Islam teaches that swearing by other creatures apart from Allah is shirik (associating partners with Allah)
But in Quran Allah sworn by Muhammad.

QURAN 17:72

ﻟَﻌَﻤْﺮُﻙَ ﺇِﻧَّﻬُﻢْ ﻟَﻔِﻲ ﺳَﻜْﺮَﺗِﻬِﻢْ ﻳَﻌْﻤَﻬُﻮﻥَ
By your life, [O Muhammad], indeed they were, in their intoxication, wandering blindly. {15:72}

COMMENTARY ( tafsir )BY IBN KATHIR .

muhammad
﴿ ﻟَﻌَﻤْﺮُﻙَ ﺇِﻧَّﻬُﻢْ ﻟَﻔِﻰ ﺳَﻜْﺮَﺗِﻬِﻢْ ﻳَﻌْﻤَﻬُﻮﻥَ ﴾
(Verily, by your life, in their wild intoxication, they were wandering blindly.) Allah swore by the life of His Prophet , which is an immense honor reflecting his high rank and noble status. `Amr bin Malik An-Nakari reported from Abu Al-Jawza' that Ibn `Abbas said: "Allah has never created or made or formed any soul that is dearer to him than Muhammad . I never heard that Allah swore by the life of anyone else.
But according to the previous books Allah claimed to reveal or by his authorship, GOD only swears by HIMSELF, here are the verses:

GENESIS 22:16

"This is what the LORD says: Because you have obeyed me and have not withheld even your son, your only son, I SWEAR BY MY OWN NAME.

HEBREW 6:13

When God made His promise to Abraham, SINCE HE HAD NO ONE GREATER TO SWEAR BY, HE SWORE BY HIMSELF.

HERE IS MY QUESTIONS ?

1)How can a supposed almighty God be swearing by his own creatures? Even humans do not swear by thins they create like pen, spoon, car or bicycle. No human in his right senses will swear by things inferior to him.

2).. Why did Allah commit shirik by swearing by Muhammad ?

3).. If truly Allah re
vealed previous books, why did he contradicts himself ?

4).. Did he i.e Allah forget he can only swear by himself becaus
nothing is greater than him ?

5)..Should we conclude that muhammad is greater than Allah or equal to him ?

6).. Should we say muhammad is same as Allah ? if not why did allah swear by a mere human, who has no divine attribute ?

7) How come of all Allah's prophets, it is Only Mohammad who managed to get his Allah swear by he Mohammad's name?

ITS A SERIOUS MATTER.........

Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
ALLAH has the authority to swear with any thing he wishes for they are is creature. ALLAH swore with several things in QURAN.- 1 olive oil 2 time 3 sun 4 heaven 5 moon 6 star 7sunrise 8 earth 9 angel of death, etc

2 Likes

Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
if u said ALLAH commited shirk then u are stupid. for ALLAH does not worship any thing and he created everything talkless of commiting shirk.

3 Likes

Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by smoy: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
ajiboye007:
ALLAH SWEARS BY MUHAMMAD

Islam teaches that swearing by other creatures apart from Allah is shirik (associating partners with Allah)

By your life, [O Muhammad], indeed they were, in their intoxication, wandering blindly. {15:72}

muhammad
(Verily, by your life, in their wild intoxication, they were wandering blindly.) Allah swore by the life of His Prophet , which is an immense honor reflecting his high rank and noble status. `Amr bin Malik An-Nakari reported from Abu Al-Jawza' that Ibn `Abbas said: "Allah has never created or made or formed any soul that is dearer to him than Muhammad . I never heard that Allah swore by the life of anyone else.
But according to the previous books Allah claimed to reveal or by his authorship, GOD only swears by HIMSELF, here are the verses:

"This is what the LORD says: Because you have obeyed me and have not withheld even your son, your only son, I SWEAR BY MY OWN NAME.

When God made His promise to Abraham, SINCE HE HAD NO ONE GREATER TO SWEAR BY, HE SWORE BY HIMSELF.

HERE IS MY QUESTIONS ?

1)How can a supposed almighty God be swearing by his own creatures? Even humans do not swear by thins they create like pen, spoon, car or bicycle. No human in his right senses will swear by things inferior to him.

3).. If truly Allah re

6).. Should we say muhammad is same as Allah ? if not why did allah swear by a mere human, who has no divine attribute ?

7) How come of all Allah's prophets, it is Only Mohammad who managed to get his Allah swear by he Mohammad's name?

Allah not only swear by Muhammad SAW but also with Time, by the star ,by the sun and moon, by humankind etc haven said that, Allah cannot commit shirk since He is Only one, shirk is committed by lower being to Allah and Allah do not report to any superior, he is Allah One and Only and can swear by any thing He wishes. No bible verse that shows contrary. but for human we swear only by Allah's name

2 Likes

Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by ajiboye007(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
storm00:
ALLAH has the authority to swear with any thing he wishes for they are is creature. ALLAH swore with several things in QURAN.- 1 olive oil 2 time 3 sun 4 heaven 5 moon 6 star 7sunrise 8 earth 9 angel of death, etc

then allah could not be the same God of previous scripture,also allah contradicts himself by swearing to muhammad, because islam teach one can only swear by allah himself, mean allah commit shirik by his own standards,by making associating muhammad with himself.

ITS A SERIOUS MATTER
Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by nurain150(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
mr agiboye.......please ans this.allah is the one who revealed the former scripture.now do you think what u call bible today is what allah revelead..do u think that the bible is not corrupt..if u say its not corrupt. then describe how the bible got to papers
..or was it jesus(peace be upon him) that wrote the bible to papers?..if you are not able to ans this then u are a looser in this world and the hereafter.then keep do not say what u know not......

1 Like

Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by udatso: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
ajiboye007:
ALLAH SWEARS BY MUHAMMAD

muhammad

HERE IS MY QUESTIONS ?

3).. If truly Allah re

I won't laugh alone at this.
Empiree rilwayne01 rilwayne001 Demmzy15 Demmyz15 lexiconkabir brothers please come and see display of ignorance oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by udatso: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ajiboye007
Do you even know the meaning of shirk?
Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by udatso: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
He even claims its a Serious matter
Ahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by Rilwayne001: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
udatso:

I won't laugh alone at this.
Empire.e rilwayne01 rilwayne001 Dem.mzy15 Demm.yz15 lexiconka.bir brothers please come and see display of ignorance oooo.

The guy is another truthman2012 in making. He's been opening multiple threads to showcase is ignorance.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by Empiree: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
When someone's brain is dented and suspended don't expect him to utter anything meaningful. That's reality of Op

2 Likes

Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by udatso: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

The guy is another truthman2012 in making. He's been opening multiple threads to showcase is ignorance.. grin
His account is recently created. The title of his threads are very funny. I couldn't control my laughter when I saw taquaya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 12:53am On Aug 11, 2016
udatso:

His account is recently created. The title of his threads are very funny. I couldn't control my laughter when I saw taquaya
Sounds like an island in the Caribbean. grin

2 Likes

Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by udatso: 12:55am On Aug 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
Sounds like an island in the Caribbean. grin
You haven't slept. Its very late oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 1:02am On Aug 11, 2016
udatso:

You haven't slept. Its very late oooo
tongue I dey download my Arabic videos!

1 Like

Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by udatso: 1:07am On Aug 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
tongue I dey download my Arabic videos!
Arabic videos?
You dey learn Arabic?
Don't mind me ooo. I question too much. What am I equally doing awake at this time
Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 1:10am On Aug 11, 2016
udatso:

Arabic videos?
You dey learn Arabic?

Yes na, I'm really progressing, it's very fun.

Don't mind me ooo. I question too much. What am I equally doing awake at this time

I thought as much, you dey watch match angry
Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by abduljabbar4(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2016
Ignorance

Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by udatso: 1:12am On Aug 11, 2016
Demmzy15:

Yes na, I'm really progressing, it's very fun.

I thought as much, you dey watch match angry
That's good. May Allah make it easier for you.

Yeah. I was watching match.
Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by udatso: 1:14am On Aug 11, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Ignorance
Brother go and sleep. ...lol
Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 1:14am On Aug 11, 2016
udatso:

That's good. May Allah make it easier for you.

Yeah. I was watching match.
Ameen Insha'Allah!
Re: Allah Swear To Muhammad by abduljabbar4(m): 1:20am On Aug 11, 2016
udatso:

Brother go and sleep. ...lol
grin I will soon be forced to. My battery is low and there is no light. I want to finish it here

(1) (Reply)

Dua Al-iftitah: For Recitation Every Night During The Holy Month Of Ramadhan / Alcohol Is The Mother Of All Evils... / Hajj (pilgrimage): See All What You Need To Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.