Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Do You Write An Invitation Letter? Urgent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do You Write An Invitation Letter? Urgent (578 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Travel To U.S With An Invitation Letter / Hi Guys, I Got An Invitation From A Company In China To Attend A Fair. What Next / Invitation Letter To The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Write An Invitation Letter? Urgent by bingbagbo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Say you are living abroad and you want someone in Nigeria to come join you. How do you write that invitation letter?
What goes into it?
Please can you show me samples?

Thank you
Re: How Do You Write An Invitation Letter? Urgent by Badgers14: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
bingbagbo:
Say you are living abroad and you want someone in Nigeria to come join you. How do you write that invitation letter?
What goes into it?
Please can you show me samples?

Thank you

Where do you reside Formats different country to country
Re: How Do You Write An Invitation Letter? Urgent by Vapiti(f): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2016
Oo this question is interesting for me too.. Does anyone know how to write an invitation letter? I mean to invite to Nigeria ))))

(1) (Reply)

Many Benefits Of Staying At Serviced Apartments / 5 Enjoyable Weekend Habits That Prep Party Freaks For A New Week / 5 Reasons You Will Not Meet Anyone At A Lagos Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.