Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Fidelity Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Test (6949 Views)

Those Who Write Ab Microfinance Bank Test 17/02/2017 / Fidelity Bank Test. Urgent!! / Midland Microfinance Bank Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Test by violet90(f): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=Ashmark post=48400652]

When exactly are you writing the test? Plus venue[/quote
]

Next week 17th or 18th August 2016...... Abuja Central Area....by Ceddi Plaza
Pls can you inbox me via my mail address let me ask you some questions
chayomaster@yahoo.com.
Thank you and God bless you kiss
Re: Fidelity Bank Test by Artistree: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2016
violet90:
Good morning all,
Please I didn't post this thrend for us to quarrel or tackle each other.
I will answer all your questions :
You have to go to any Fidelity Bank and submit your c.v. but the Regional Office is always the fast and best.

B.Sc Economics 2.2 and am not more than 26yrs old.
I am working with them as an RSE but for you to get to another position like the core staff, you must resign and apply again.
So I resigned and applied again and I was told to come and write test the next week which is 17th or 18th of August 2016.
Any other question? cheesy wink smiley grin grin grin
Waoh you tried o, I heard the RSE scheme is a bit tough. You have taken a great leap of faith and I wish you the very best. They conducted aptitude test two days ago in my location.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test by Unike1(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2016
Good to hear. Never stop helping ok? It's what I feed on. I hunger to help people. Be good.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test by Kaecy1: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2016
violet90:

Go to Fidelity Bank at Garrison Branch.....
We have two branches there... So ask for the Regional office.
When you meet the security there, tell them you want to submit your c.v.
I don't know your qualification but they are recruiting for DSA.

In other words, you are being employed for the position of DSA??
Kindly clarify.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test by donchinexd(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Anything new?
Re: Fidelity Bank Test by Adaeze1081: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
please artistree i need materials and info about fidelity bank aptitude test.please help me at adaezedike435@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Test by Mhzhorlaitan: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
I need the material too... Pls help me Tosinoshin30@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Test by asdwer: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Interested in joining a global career networking group for talents in finance ?

Elite Finance Career Network is a free-membership targeted career resource and employment group for Nigerians in the Financial Services sector. At certain points in your job search, it can feel like you’re doing all the right things – networking, sending out resumes and so on – but no promising leads are turning up.

At times like these, connectivity with other job seekers, professionals and mentors can make all the difference between exhaustion and enthusiasm. Searching for a job takes persistence – and it’s not always easy to stay optimistic when prospects appear to be on the bleak side. That is where Elite Finance Career Network comes in. We offer direct access to job listings, recruiters, staffing agents and head hunters providing you with tips and strategies you might not have considered all within an active support network of like-minded professionals. This is a great opportunity for building relationships and gaining access to jobs in around the world with professional associations.

Offerings:

* Periodic publications of industry-specific news, hiring and firing trends, company research and job search tips.
* Study groups and advisory for professional membership (CFA, ACCA,FRM,ICAN,CPA,CIMA).
* Connection and matching to experienced mentors in various industries.
* Monthly Webinars and Weekly Minute newsletter.
* The EFCN Resume Service and job search tools.
* One-on-one career advice and support system.

Industries:

Banking/Finance/Insurance
Accounting/Audit/Tax/Advisory
Investment Banking/Asset Management
Risk Management/Consulting

To join us send your resume and contact information to elitefinanceng@gmail.com
Acceptance into the Elite Finance Career Network is highly selective
Applications open 15th of February 2017 - 21st of March 2017

[img]https://4.bp..com/-TYMf6PUGCnI/WKdWyLJDzyI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/Lp9Ipd63TScA_YaN0ubkpaCxh18oiBZgQCLcB/s1600/elite%2Bfinance.jpg[/img]
Re: Fidelity Bank Test by Neekhy: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
what do u mean by its different from GMAT question? Besides, u said its baron GMAT, where can we get such Baron GMAT from? Is it sold in d market or online? If its online, please,kindly forward the link to my mail box at neekhy4real@gmail.com.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test by odiagabros(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
please artistree i need materials and info about fidelity bank aptitude test.please help me
Odiagabros@yahoo.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Test by Elhomoj(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please, send the Fidelity Bank practice test questions to omojuyigbeoseun@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Fidelity Bank Test by flyfit(m): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
pls i need past questions too. can anyone kindly send to askfeji@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Test by Queenarbie: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Pls kindly send d past questions
Re: Fidelity Bank Test by Okpanwu(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Send Fidelity bank aptitude test materials to my email pls. okpanwuidoko@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Test by Bleco: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
Plz how can I get d GMAT 2007 or Barron.was invited yesterday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sabmiller Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Did N Power Call You? / N-power: Invalid BVN Will Not Affect Your Chances Of Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.