Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Otike, Wizkid And Davido Who Is Finer- For My Head - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Otike, Wizkid And Davido Who Is Finer- For My Head (1115 Views)

Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) / Peter Okoye To Release "For My Head" On His Birthday / Between Wizkid And Davido, Who’s On Path To Being The Greatest ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otike, Wizkid And Davido Who Is Finer- For My Head by wmunonline(f): 6:09am On Aug 11, 2016
New comer OTike debuts his fresh style on this song titled ‘For my head’ produced by DJ Coublon and accentuated with strings by Fiokee. ‘For my head’ is an afro pop song effortlessly graced with the afro-groovy rhythm associated with a DJ Coublon masterpiece.

OTike opens up softly on his quest to treat a lady to the time of her life and subtly shifts to a bragging tone where the chorus talks about her shopping for whatever she wants ‘For his head’ (at his expense).The song promises to be a hit among lovers of good music and has received positive reviews from music critics in West Africa.

Moses Okonoboh “OTike” was born in Surulere and raised in Orile Iganmu Lagos.He grew up listening and singing along to songs like ‘You and I’ by the Plantation Boiz. They remain one of his biggest musical influence till date.

OTike relocated to the US, Boston MA at the age of 12. His aspiration is to become a global musician and to influence people with his music.

1 Share

Re: Otike, Wizkid And Davido Who Is Finer- For My Head by youngest85(m): 6:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Are u kidding?
Wat do u take BABA NLA for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otike, Wizkid And Davido Who Is Finer- For My Head by kossyablaze(m): 6:34am On Aug 11, 2016
U for add Lil kesh undecided

1 Like

Re: Otike, Wizkid And Davido Who Is Finer- For My Head by fashionpolice: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
my candid opinion, Wizkid is far far finer and dress better than this upcoming Otike, although I like is song title #Formyhead but comparatively Wizkid Gab is too much, Wizkid sing better, but Otike is finer than Davido

(1) (Reply)

[music] Justin Skye Ft. Wizkid – U Don”t Know / Photos: Akpororo, Sammy Okposo Freke Umoh Others Thrills At PAM / DOWNLOAD MP3 MUSIC: Kiss Daniel – Sofa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.