Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex (31283 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex / ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Johnsown1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
Conji na bastard
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by PrincessAnna: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Too bad
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
hungryboy:
Oga dre11 e be like say we go give you title of the 'bringer of bad news on Nl' oh,
Almost all your topics na armed robbers caught rapist caught or person killed

Abi oo. I think he should start SadNewsBlogger.com grin
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by beautiful232(f): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Not surprised

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by hahn(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
hungryboy:
Oga dre11 e be like say we go give you title of the 'bringer of bad news on Nl' oh,

I tire for the guy. I can only imagine what kind of thoughts occupy his mind undecided
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by jerryfisher(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Soyhe:
Booked space
yea you really did!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by iyatrustee(f): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
where he is going to now, he is the one that would get beaten for refusing to have s.ex with them!

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Ikigia: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
How about the 7 children?, Am speechless.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by egift(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-fTVlQgH8qGA/V0SYfEK3-YI/AAAAAAAJR0Q/vwkXfezkFWklCyh-NlAf_H-0m8Fce8pNgCLcB/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

If only the gov. stop his feeding bottle policy and do something more reasonable.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Niyinficient(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
It's obviously nairaland mods are pro-Apc! They only seek and report bad news from their Tormentor's states. sad

Èkìtì: Ulé uyì, Ulé èye
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by nonjebose(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
marycool18:
Men and SEX don't know why God gave some of them preeks undecided
For peeing only, I guess. The man went berserk, taking things to the extreme, he should suffer for it. But we all know why God did what He did, nah
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by ijustdey: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
He told the court that the man, infuriated by his wife’s refusal, beat her to submission and forcefully had sexual intercourse with her, all of which led to her death.

I don't get how some men will beat up their wife's/girlfriend and still have sex with her the next minutes......

I still don't get the physiology of such attitude and actions

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by onyidon21: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
welcome to Ekiti,the home of unimaginable gruesome news

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by onyidon21: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
welcome to Ekiti,the home of unimaginable and gruesome news
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
I'm sure he's not even taking care of the seven kids properly

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
iyatrustee:
where he is going to now, he is the one that would get beaten for refusing to have s.ex with them!
They would ravage his rectum there cry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by dre11(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
hungryboy:

cheesy
cheesycheesy

But if you scroll down at bit on the profile page..... you will see that most of my topics are from Politics

Keneking:
Next

Oga dre11 makes his money reporting crimes. grin

cheesy
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Angelb4: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
When will the IGR of Ekiti hit N5billion? So so bad news.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by veekeyz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
undecided
According to him, the husband wanted sexual intercourse with his wife, now deceased, but she declined saying she did not want to get pregnant after having seven children.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by iyatrustee(f): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
CFCman:

They would ravage his rectum there cry

Oh Lawd! You just made me visualise just what might happen to him embarassed

How are you doing Bro?
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by faitheverest(f): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ndi ara ebe nile
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
iyatrustee:

Oh Lawd! You just made me visualise just what might happen to him embarassed

How are you doing Bro?
I'm doing good my dear
I'll be resuming school in 2 weeks time.

And you?

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Engrkay11(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
[/color][color=#990000] EKITI PPLE I FEAR UNA ! beating wife to death cos of sex , so strange Now aftet d wife die nw who go give am sex ! Senseless man
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by PhockPhockMan: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
South west and konji

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by Paseus(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ekiti and kenyans re like bread and butter...pls someone shld post that jacob zuma pic... HAHAHAHA
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by zeburudaya: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nwanyi ojo. O maro na nwoke luru nwanyi lukwara ikpu for free
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by bejick(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
This tribe is very fond of raping and killing women. Pls name checkers don't come close. I have given you the needed info from the YOBA peoples congress.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by cococandy(f): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
thorpido:
Wish women in abusive unions can find the courage to leave before they get badly damaged or even die.
I don't even feel sorry for them anymore. Now that she's dead I hope she will be given the award of most persevering wife.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by cococandy(f): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
zeburudaya:
Nwanyi ojo. O maro na nwoke luru nwanyi lukwara ikpu for free
Anu ofia

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I'm sure he's not even taking care of the seven kids properly
I can wager they are not even in school.

All those kind of useless men know how to do is litter the surface of the earth with their offspring and leave the caring for other people to do for them. As if the world owes them something.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex by zeburudaya: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
cococandy:

Anu ofia
Mgbo, mgbo, mgbo piafuchakwa gi isi! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Arrests Samuel Chukwudon, Boko Haram Logistics Supplier / Friends Lured & Killed A Businessman In Festac, Lagos (Photos) / Poachers Arrested With Head Of Slain Buffalo In Bauchi State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.