Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,660 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation (42750 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Comfirmation Of An Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by ayodelesuleiman: 7:51am On May 03
shopwiser:
This is what i was shown. The available days i could attempt my essay. This is the scheduling of your essay by yourself through a link. Some people will attempt tomorrow.

Obviously yours is going through, but here non of the days are available
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by ayodelesuleiman: 11:00am On May 03
Goodbitch:

You are right.
The dates are not available, you can't even schedule any, I've tried multiple times since 1st May

This was the response I got from their careers team

"Upon reviewing the system, it appears that all currently available dates have been booked. We understand the importance of this assessment for your application process, and we are actively working to add more time slots. These will be made available gradually, so we advise you to check back periodically for new openings."

Their story no clear jare

2 Likes

Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Pr0udPrincess: 5:13pm On May 03
I was already thinking something was wrong from my end. Thank you for this.
ayodelesuleiman:

"Upon reviewing the system, it appears that all currently available dates have been booked. We understand the importance of this assessment for your application process, and we are actively working to add more time slots. These will be made available gradually, so we advise you to check back periodically for new openings."

Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Goodbitch(f): 5:39pm On May 03
ayodelesuleiman:

Something that has been unavailable from the moment the mail was sent.
Let's watch out sha
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by ayodelesuleiman: 5:41am On May 05
Kindly go and book now, two days are available!
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by kimberlydaniel0: 11:05am On May 05
I didn’t see any available date when I checked… where u able to book a date @ayodele
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by ayodelesuleiman: 11:09am On May 05
kimberlydaniel0:
I didn’t see any available date when I checked… where u able to book a date @ayodele

Yes, Check 23rd and 24th? Possibly it's all taken again.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by ayodelesuleiman: 8:49am On May 07
You guys should wake up 5am and check their bookings. This is the second time I'm seeing slots available there, but once it's morning it's all taken again.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Jtochi: 5:26pm On May 10
Please who has written the essay?
I booked today.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by ayodelesuleiman: 8:46pm On May 11
Jtochi:
Please who has written the essay?
I booked today.

Interesting, I never write, what day did you book? Mine is 21st
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by kimberlydaniel0: 8:33am On May 12
I am still not able to book a slot 😭
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by kimberlydaniel0: 8:33am On May 12
I am still not able to book a slot
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Jtochi: 5:06pm On May 13
ayodelesuleiman:

Please how was it?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Jtochi: 5:08pm On May 13
Pls who has written the essay, how was it?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Pr0udPrincess: 9:27pm On May 15
kimberlydaniel0:
I am still not able to book a slot 😭

Wake up by 5am, I did it and it worked. Try 5am.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by nifsy: 11:19pm On May 15
Good evening,

Please has anyone written the meristem starlet essay assessment for 2024? and if you have, please what were the topics that was given to you and have they reached back to you as regarding the power point presentation stage

And if they have how long did it take for them to reach out to you after you wrote the essay assessment
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by ayodelesuleiman: 9:01pm On May 16
You people are really selfish in this country, everyone coming here to receive information and not wanting to share anything in return. Pure nonsense behaviour.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Jtochi: 10:09pm On May 16
Wrote mine today

Omoh e choke🥹
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by IlorahVictor01: 3:42am On May 17
Jtochi:
Wrote mine today

Omoh e choke🥹
How was it like? Can you put us through on the whole process and the type of questions asked?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Jtochi: 9:50am On May 17
Just know how to share your screen and close all tabs before starting.

You will be sent a link to your email, click the link to access the sheet where you will write the essay for 1hr.
Your proctor will guide you and monitor you while you write the essay.

Read about:
Different reforms by CBN

You will be given three questions to answer one.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by nifsy: 12:00pm On May 17
Have they gotten back to anyone after they wrote their essay for the presentation stage and if so how long did it take for them to get back to you after the essay
Jtochi:
Wrote mine today

Omoh e choke🥹
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by ayodelesuleiman: 4:57am On May 18
Jtochi:
Just know how to share your screen and close all tabs before starting.

You will be sent a link to your email, click the link to access the sheet where you will write the essay for 1hr.
Your proctor will guide you and monitor you while you write the essay.

Read about:
Different reforms by CBN

You will be given three questions to answer one.

1 Like

Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by nifsy: 9:58pm On May 18
Have they gotten back to anyone after writing their essays, and if so, how long did it take for them to respond to you after the essay
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by nifsy: 8:30am On May 22
ayodelesuleiman:

Good morning please how was your essay was it on a different topic than the different reforms of cbn?

Please have they gotten back to anyone on the PowerPoint stage and if they have how long did it take for them to reach out to you?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by ayodelesuleiman: 3:55pm On May 22
nifsy:

Good morning please how was your essay was it on a different topic than the different reforms of cbn?

Please have they gotten back to anyone on the PowerPoint stage and if they have how long did it take for them to reach out to you?

You have not shared anything here, but you continue to ask everyone else. Continue o
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by nifsy: 9:04pm On May 22
I have not written my essay yet, when I do, I would definitely share
ayodelesuleiman:

You have not shared anything here, but you continue to ask everyone else. Continue o

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview / Has Anyone Seen This Before / How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.