Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Free Online Music Marketing For Upcoming Artiste In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Free Online Music Marketing For Upcoming Artiste In Nigeria (658 Views)

Reasons Why Some Upcoming Artiste Will Forever Remain Upcoming / How To Blow As An Upcoming Artiste In Nigeria / Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Music Marketing For Upcoming Artiste In Nigeria by feelingthenigga: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hello Nl,
If you’re an upcoming artist in Nigeria and you need online marketing for you songs, am willing to do it free for you. Am not a music producer so don’t expect me to coach you, anything you need I will tell you where and how to start. You can’t ignore online marketing because 80% of songs on mobiles are downloaded from the web. Most of you don’t have money to pay website like to promote your songs. So this is a chance to help you, am just delighted to help people when I can offer the service. The following are the services I will offer to you:
Attractive artiste profiles
Rank your song title on Google (within 6 month for premium service)
Get fresh back links to your download page (10 back links every week for premium)
Attractive facebook page
Get your special hast tag popular in twitter (premium)
Get your personalize wallpaper
Any additional service you can contact me personally or give me your custom work, if am free I will do it. But for a start I will direct you and how to get started.
Before you call me pls Sign up @ hulkshare.com nd soundcloud.com, then send me ur artiste name and song title. Remember to create a gud profile, upload ur track and others. I will do the rest and update you. You can even start making money with caller tune, i can set you up, you don't need to get popular before people will pay for your caller tune, all are part of your promotions. You have to take your music to end users.
My contact is +2348133452608 please don’t flash me lol.
Any question? Comment below
Re: Free Online Music Marketing For Upcoming Artiste In Nigeria by OfficialAwol(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
If this is true, when those you help make it, you will be the richest music marketer. I bet you. I'm calling you up asap.
Re: Free Online Music Marketing For Upcoming Artiste In Nigeria by feelingthenigga: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
OfficialAwol:
If this is true, when those you help make it, you will be the richest music marketer. I bet you. I'm calling you up asap.

yeah thanks for the call, nice speaking with you. I will do my best for you all.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Artistes In Nigeria In 2016 (no5 Will Shock You) / Which Gospel Music Moves You The Most Including (praise And Worship) / Music: Masterkraft Ft. Tekno & Flavour – Far Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.