Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Top 6 Ways To Read And Understand Computer Science Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 6 Ways To Read And Understand Computer Science Courses (370 Views)

See List Of Science Courses To Study Without Chemistry / Top 7 Best SCIENCE Courses You Can Study In Nigeria 2018 / 6 Effective Ways To Read And Remember Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Ways To Read And Understand Computer Science Courses by csschooldotcom: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Before we delve into the article of the day let me bring to your notice, this big question that has changed the way I see computer science and life at large:
The big question is: HOW DO YOU SEE ACADEMICS GENERALLY? Your perspective determines a lot of things. In life everything you do can be linked to some other things and it’s this correlation that determines what you do, and became in that area of your life. The same is applicable to computer science because computer science courses generally are interrelated with other courses, so how you study it determines your success.
However, in this article, I am going to explore my best techniques in studying and understanding computer science courses.
1. Read with questionable mind
The questions you pose during the process of reading or acquisition of information determine the level of knowledge of knowledge you want to attain. When you pick up a back try to identify vital information like “What the chapter is all about, what is the writer’s mind in this chapter? What are the Objectives? And what you suppose to learn in that chapter?”
2. Don’t Scan, Skim but Study
Scanning is an act of looking / searching for a particular information while skimming is an act of gaining a general knowledge of the whole book. If you use these two methods, you may end up memorizing and cramming which you already know the less productive result to reading with critical mind. But the method I use is to study which will lead to a critical A Reading with a questioning mind about a particular chapter. I Read to give opinions not to pass exam.

COMPLETE THE LIST HERE AT http://cs-school.com/top-6-ways-read-understand-computer-science-courses/

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Please Investigate Unilag Post-utme Payment / Be A Solution(bas) / PTI Effurun Admission List 2016/2017has Been Release -check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.