Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Efcc Please Investigate Unilag Post-utme Payment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Efcc Please Investigate Unilag Post-utme Payment (367 Views)

Unilag studies thread / How To Print Out 2017/2018 Unilag Post UTME Entrance Examination Pass / UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Please Investigate Unilag Post-utme Payment by TOBESKI15(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2016
I think UNILAG played a fast one on students seeking admission to study in the school!.It was written boldly on there site that those waiting for WAEC OR NECO results can also apply for the exams too
But After you must have paid 2500,you will be asked to upload your exam certificate .
My question is where on earth would someone waiting for NECO results see the certificate to upload.
Also,this week I heard they released JAMB cut-off for all courses putting medicine at 280.Why ddnt they upload this on time so that those who know they didnt get up to that would not apply at all or pay any money.After they have made the money and when registration ended,they now came up with one rule or the other.
You can still visit www.unilag.edu.ng,You will see how they violated the rules for applying .

(1) (Reply)

Be A Solution(bas) / Three Weeks In Tsafingida Camp / Final Year Project Topic Bank House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.