Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Can Uk Embassy Takes Electronic Admmission Letter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Uk Embassy Takes Electronic Admmission Letter (1057 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Passport Retention By Uk Embassy / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Uk Embassy Takes Electronic Admmission Letter by bumpyjohn(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2006
Guys i was recently denied a uk student visa,this made me to defer the admmision to january 2007 session,my school resumes on january 15th 2007.
now my problem is this: my propose university in uksent me a new deferment letter which after my perusal i noticed has some problems(my student reference no was not correct),this precipitated me to request for a new letter,unfortunately i am yet to received the new admmission letter and time is not virtually on my side again,though the correct letter was also sent electronically to me(scanned),
my problem is this: i don't know if the uk consular will accept the scanned copy from me,though i intend to attach the former letter of admmission(original) with this letter that was sent to me electronically, while noting that all other documents am submitting are all original copies,please consultant in the house i need to find out if this arrangement will work
many thanks

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Or Lagos Airport ? / Zenith Bank Shares Coming Out Soon !n150 Billion / Business From The Uk: What To Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.