Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Hardest Questions For Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hardest Questions For Christians (2410 Views)

Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Gossip And Hypocrisy: Which Is The Hardest Sin To Avoid / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hardest Questions For Christians by huxley(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2009
I have never been able to get a Christian to present the definitions of evolution and the Theory of Evolution that are presented in scientific textbooks, scientific journals and scientific publication.  Why is this?

[size=14pt]Are Christians so dumb that these scientific materials are incomprehensible to them?[/size]

All that would suffice is a cut & paste from a reputable scientific publication - no analysis or requirement to justify the definition.   Why have Christians proved themselves so uniquely incapable of doing this simplest of task?

C'mon, Christians, now is the time to acquit yourselves.  Can you present the version of the biological THEORY OF EVOLUTION as presented and supported by the scientific community?  I am not asking you to argue FOR nor AGAINST it.   JUST PRESENT IT,  so we know at least that you know what you are talking about should you want to attack or defend it.

OTHERWISE, any Christian who argues against it without first presenting it is a BIG FAT CHRISTIAN LIAR FOR JESUS, BFCL4J.
Re: The Hardest Questions For Christians by Atheists: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2009
My fellow comrade the virus of faith is a hard one to remove.
Re: The Hardest Questions For Christians by huxley(m): 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2009
Atheists:

My fellow comrade Huxley the virus of faith is a hard one to remove.

Agree, comrade. That is why we are here - to try and educate our benighted fellow citizens, as hard as that is with having to scrape from the bottom of this barrel.
Re: The Hardest Questions For Christians by noetic2: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2009
another meaningless thread. . . , .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hardest Questions For Christians by huxley(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2009
noetic2:

another meaningless thread. . . , .
You can be sure no benighted Christian would dare post the correct scientific theory of biological evolution. You just confirm what this post is all about.

QED.
Re: The Hardest Questions For Christians by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 25, 2009
keep it going, i love that brother.
Re: The Hardest Questions For Christians by noetic2: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
huxley:

You can be sure no benighted Christian would dare post the correct scientific theory of biological evolution. You just confirm what this post is all about.

QED.

and what would be the essence of such a post?
Re: The Hardest Questions For Christians by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2009
uplawal:

keep it going, i love that brother.

absolutely absurd, these muslims. They just jump on the bandwagon of anything that is antagonising christianity even if it is satanism (just the same way abuzola also calls ogaga his brother).
It just goes to show you there is really no difference between an atheist, muslim and a satanist . . . they are simply spawns of satan in his failed attempt to destroy christianity.

How can an atheist be your brother? Do you realise that each time the atheist brings up evolution he is EQUALLY calling allah and his own made-up creation story a LIAR?

@ topic - why doesnt huxley post this famed "scientific" definition and get us to debate its validity? What is he afraid of?

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Questions For Christians by DeepSight(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2009
Atheists:

My fellow comrade the virus of faith is a hard one to remove.

Mr Atheists - i have TWICE presented to you these questions and you keep running away. Unlike Huxley, Tudor, Mazaje and other atheists, you seem afraid to answer these VERY SIMPLE questions. If you cannot answer these questions, you cannot join Huxley in demanding answers from others.

I am still waiting for the answers to these questions.

1. Please define the term "Atheist"

2. Please give us your personal reasons for calling yourself an Atheist.

3. Please explain to us why in your view, people who believe that the Universe was created by a Supernatural Mind are deluded/ suffering from a virus.

4. Please indicate what you might think of people who suppose that elements such as DNA, staggering in their complex customization for purpose, could have emerged by chance, or as the product of a universe without a mind.
Re: The Hardest Questions For Christians by agathamari(f): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
ok well that fits those who are literal translation of the bible but what about thos christians who believe god created the bulding blocks of life and that evolution happend?   

http://www.religioustolerance.org/ev_publi.htm
Re: The Hardest Questions For Christians by DeepSight(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
agathamari:

ok well that fits those who are literal translation of the bible but what about thos christians who believe god created the bulding blocks of life and that evolution happend?

http://www.religioustolerance.org/ev_publi.htm

Yes. That's the way i see it. Clearly God doesn't zip around making things appear suddenly.

He works through laws and processes, and evolution must be one such process.

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Questions For Christians by oaroloye(m): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
SHALOM!

I have to warn you against generalization, because our levels of Education differ vastly, and the bulk of what the Western Educational System teaches us is irrelevant, and many times misleading.

Someone who is not well-educated, such as yourself, would tend to believe that whatever the ATTESTED and RECOMMENDED Textbooks say is true, and that Academicians would NEVER LIE to us.

Unfortunately, that is not the case

Where Criminal Dishonesty comes in is where degree-holders WILLFULLY PRETEND that information is RELIABLE and TRUE, whereas it is NOT RELIABLE, and sometimes COMPLETELY UNTRUE.

People who point this out are DISCREDITED as IMPROPERLY-EDUCATED, and IGNORANT of "LATEST DISCOVERIES" that were concocted to replace fake evidence that was debunked by them.

I am a GCE ORDINARY LEVEL HOLDER, and never managed to improve my credentials. However, I never lost my ability to read.

I went and bought the most expensive textbook I could afford- BIOLOGY, by SYLVIA MADER- just to know what they were feeding the poor kids with these days.

The great stumblingblock of EVOLUTION was ABIOGENESIS- the idea that LIVING ORGANISMS could spontaneously form from NON-LIVING Matter.

In order to create the simplest organism known, some 250 AMINO-ACIDS must line up, or there is NO ORGANISM.

[See: EXPELLED! NO INTELLIGENCE ALLOWED.]

CREATIONISTS have laughed themselves STUPID demonstrating that this is so MATHEMATICALLY IMPROBABLE, that someone must be DRUNK to think it could happen in Real Life.

This is WORSE than trying to win "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE" 250 TIMES!

BUT the SENIOR ATHEIST OYINBO SCIENTISTS said that it COULD happen- so they SAID that ALL Students MUST believe that it happened.

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS INTO TENS, HUNDREDS, AND THOUSANDS of millions of Dollars were spent, trying to PROVE BY EXPERIMENT that, when the GREATEST SCIENTIFIC GENIUSES of all time, CAREFULLY SELECTED THE RIGHT ELEMENTS, in INTELLIGENTLY-CALCULATED proportions, and BOMBARDED them with GENIUS-CALCULATED energies and pressures- THIS WOULD PROVE, BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBT, that LIFE and LIVING ORGANISMS were NOT created by an INTELLIGENT CREATOR, but by DUMB LUCK!

There is NO idiot like the OYINBO-EDUCATED idiot!

BE THAT AS IT MAY, PROFESSOR SYLVIA MADER PRESENTED AN ELEGANT SOLUTION (I THINK).

She said that instead of the whole 100% of a molecule necessary for life forming- which, decades of FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAILURES had proven to be impossible... MAYBE ONLY 1% OF THESE MOLECULES WERE FORMED- which COULD happen! (Sez SHE!)

Therefore, the chances of these 1% bits finding themselves, and collecting together to form a living organism, WAS SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER!

This woman should have married a guy called "MENTAL," so that everybody could understand...

This is just TERRIBLE!

They call this "SCIENCE?"

Once the first organisms formed, they became COMPLEX ORGANISMS by a process of TRIAL AND ERROR that CONVENIENTLY ELIMINATED EVERY SINGLE ERROR!

You were given PALM WINE to swallow with that GIANT YAM

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Questions For Christians by oaroloye(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
DeepSight:

Yes. That's the wABOUT THATsee it.God doesn't zip around making things appear suddenly.

He works through laws and processes, and evolution must be one such process.

SHALOM!

You judge how God operated in the PAST with how YOU THINK He operates NOW?

The Earth Universe functions BENEATH GOD'S LEVEL OF OPERATION. His Ways and Thoughts are Higher than what YOU can imagine but which WE ADVANCED WORSHIPPERS OF HIM UNDERSTAND JUST FINE, thank you.

God still creates things instantly from nothing when we ask Him to, politely.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "EVOLUTION;" THE OYINBOS LIED ABOUT THAT- AS THEY HAVE MANY THINGS.

DINOSAURS did not die out millions of years ago- "before Humankind evolved." Ancient artworks as recent as Roman, depict Dinosaurs- which were only possible if the artists had SEEN them.

There have been fossilized footprints of Humans and Dinosaurs found.

The OYINBO Atheists have allegedly destroyed evidence. A Museum worker claimed that Dinosaur bones in his display SMELLED LIKE FRESH CADAVERS- which would be IMPOSSIBLE, were they MILLIONS of years old.

OYINBO is capable of exterminating Dinosaurs found to be alive now- AND ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN THEM- to PRESERVE their THEORIES.
Re: The Hardest Questions For Christians by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 18, 2016
oaroloye:

SHALOM!

You judge how God operated in the PAST with how YOU THINK He operates NOW?

The Earth Universe functions BENEATH GOD'S LEVEL OF OPERATION. His Ways and Thoughts are Higher than what YOU can imagine but which WE ADVANCED WORSHIPPERS OF HIM UNDERSTAND JUST FINE, thank you.

God still creates things instantly from nothing when we ask Him to, politely.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "EVOLUTION;" THE OYINBOS LIED ABOUT THAT- AS THEY HAVE MANY THINGS.

DINOSAURS did not die out millions of years ago- "before Humankind evolved." Ancient artworks as recent as Roman, depict Dinosaurs- which were only possible if the artists had SEEN them.

There have been fossilized footprints of Humans and Dinosaurs found.

The OYINBO Atheists have allegedly destroyed evidence. A Museum worker claimed that Dinosaur bones in his display SMELLED LIKE FRESH CADAVERS- which would be IMPOSSIBLE, were they MILLIONS of years old.

OYINBO is capable of exterminating Dinosaurs found to be alive now- AND ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN THEM- to PRESERVE their THEORIES.
Are U this deluded or what? Have U seen dinosaur in Africa b4? Or did oyibos come here and destroyed them too?
Re: The Hardest Questions For Christians by oaroloye(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2016

Are U this deluded or what? Have U seen dinosaur in Africa b4? Or did oyibos come here and destroyed them too?

At least one species of Dinosaur still exists in ZAIRE- according to KENT HOVIND.
Re: The Hardest Questions For Christians by analice107: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I have to warn you against generalization, because our levels of Education differ vastly, and the bulk of what the Western Educational System teaches us is irrelevant, and many times misleading.

Someone who is not well-educated, such as yourself, would tend to believe that whatever the ATTESTED and RECOMMENDED Textbooks say is true, and that Academicians would NEVER LIE to us.

Unfortunately, that is not the case

Where Criminal Dishonesty comes in is where degree-holders WILLFULLY PRETEND that information is RELIABLE and TRUE, whereas it is NOT RELIABLE, and sometimes COMPLETELY UNTRUE.

People who point this out are DISCREDITED as IMPROPERLY-EDUCATED, and IGNORANT of "LATEST DISCOVERIES" that were concocted to replace fake evidence that was debunked by them.

I am a GCE ORDINARY LEVEL HOLDER, and never managed to improve my credentials. However, I never lost my ability to read.

I went and bought the most expensive textbook I could afford- BIOLOGY, by SYLVIA MADER- just to know what they were feeding the poor kids with these days.

The great stumblingblock of EVOLUTION was ABIOGENESIS- the idea that LIVING ORGANISMS could spontaneously form from NON-LIVING Matter.

In order to create the simplest organism known, some 250 AMINO-ACIDS must line up, or there is NO ORGANISM.

[See: EXPELLED! NO INTELLIGENCE ALLOWED.]

CREATIONISTS have laughed themselves STUPID demonstrating that this is so MATHEMATICALLY IMPROBABLE, that someone must be DRUNK to think it could happen in Real Life.

This is WORSE than trying to win "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE" 250 TIMES!

BUT the SENIOR ATHEIST OYINBO SCIENTISTS said that it COULD happen- so they SAID that ALL Students MUST believe that it happened.

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS INTO TENS, HUNDREDS, AND THOUSANDS of millions of Dollars were spent, trying to PROVE BY EXPERIMENT that, when the GREATEST SCIENTIFIC GENIUSES of all time, CAREFULLY SELECTED THE RIGHT ELEMENTS, in INTELLIGENTLY-CALCULATED proportions, and BOMBARDED them with GENIUS-CALCULATED energies and pressures- THIS WOULD PROVE, BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBT, that LIFE and LIVING ORGANISMS were NOT created by an INTELLIGENT CREATOR, but by DUMB LUCK!

There is NO idiot like the OYINBO-EDUCATED idiot!

BE THAT AS IT MAY, PROFESSOR SYLVIA MADER PRESENTED AN ELEGANT SOLUTION (I THINK).

She said that instead of the whole 100% of a molecule necessary for life forming- which, decades of FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAILURES had proven to be impossible... MAYBE ONLY 1% OF THESE MOLECULES WERE FORMED- which COULD happen! (Sez SHE!)

Therefore, the chances of these 1% bits finding themselves, and collecting together to form a living organism, WAS SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER!

This woman should have married a guy called "MENTAL," so that everybody could understand...

This is just TERRIBLE!

They call this "SCIENCE?"

Once the first organisms formed, they became COMPLEX ORGANISMS by a process of TRIAL AND ERROR that CONVENIENTLY ELIMINATED EVERY SINGLE ERROR!

You were given PALM WINE to swallow with that GIANT YAM
Hahahahahahahaha. I think so. He was given Palm Wine to swallow the giant Yam.

(1) (Reply)

April 24th To May 2nd Saint Jude Novena ( Catholics ) / Juanita Bynum, Televangelist, Comes Out Of The Closet-'i've Been With Women' / Get Married Or Die Trying! Funny Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.