Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded (33564 Views)

Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by Maglorix(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2016
ARE ALL OF YOU MAD!!!!,would u have said the same thing if it was a BOY
What they need was right,at that age she shouldn't be banging,whats this world turning into for crying out loud!!!
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by henrydadon(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2016
PrivateInvestig:
I Dont understand o,like everyone is praising that stupid orphan for having sex abi? In as much as I condemn the act,that girl s a disgrace too.

please tell me since when having sex became a crime

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by Philinho(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2016
To be dismissed from your work in this period of BUHARI's economic go slow is suicidal. Police is your friend. Tofiakwa
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by neocortex: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2016
Oche211:
Finally, the young get nd indeed her family will get justice.
Why shld even police men be involved in such dehumanizing, barbaric abuse nd tortue of a fellow human (wheather an underaged teenager or an adult). Did they see it as fun?
Bt then, i remember ALUU UNIPORT 4 and i give up on the men of the NPF the more.
Seems tortue, abuse nd barbarism is wired in their systems.

The family authorized the abuse as she was alleged to be an orphan, with this
development, government or NGO will have to adopt the girl as her "family"
will no longer be safe for her to live with.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2016
News like this gives me hope that Nigeria is finally getting developed grin
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by kullozone(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2016
pythonkid:

Bro which school u dey go.. Or are one of our brother from the other side?
Snake Boy, Check Your Own Post Well Oh!
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2016
This is becoming over stressed. Inasmuch as I condemn the treatment meted on that girl, this issue should henceforth be addressed in secret for the benefit of both the victim and the accused persons who are according to the law presumed innocent until contrary is proved. Never knew that promiscuity has good rewards and even scholarship award.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by watchindelta(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2016
dem no get face again!
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by kullozone(m): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2016
Maglorix:
What they need was right,at that age she shouldn't be banging,whats this world turning into for crying out loud!!!
Hehe! Yeye Man, Na Them Go Discipline Her? Them No Assist Her When She Need Help Oh!But When Them Catch Her Dey Fvck,that's When They Feel It's Okay To Step In Abi? I Jus Dey See Your Topics Sef grin Where The Boy Wey Nyansh Her Dey Sef

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by watchindelta(m): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Maglorix:
so if u cash ur 15yrs old girl having sex na so u go do? nawaho

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by abY2: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Who go drink the crate of whiskey??,
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by HITTED(m): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2016
These hypocrites should be stripped of their uniforms ASAP! What is the usefulness of prick and toto if not to fvck and produce children? undecided undecided
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by Vikto: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2016
THE POLICE WILL NEVER REFORM BY COVERING THE FACES OF BAD EGGS IN THE FORCE. THOSE DOING THIS ARE PREPARING TO DO EVIL SO THAT THEY WILL BE COVERED TOO. SIMPLE AS ABC. CONTINUE. BUT REMEMBER, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE NOT COVERED BEFORE GOD ALMIGHTY. HE SEES ALL AND JUDGES ALL EQUALLY.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2016
Restructuring, secession or whatever, cannot solve our problems. Here are people abusing someone from their own area of Nigeria. What Nigeria and all states need is the restructuring of the mind. Everywhere has its fair share of ignorant, corrupt and wicked men. We need decisive government that will apply the law to all without consideration of religion or ethnicity. A Scottish born policeman is not going to let off a offender in London, simply because the offender was born in Glasgow.

Let us not allow political forces, confuse us. Let's demand #equalbylaw

Enough of one Nigeria for the rich and another for the poor.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by LordRegalia: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2016
The Nigerian Police Force is always quick to expose and shame "suspects" (real and imagined) with full photos, often taken while stripped of clothing. So why then are they hiding the faces of these 3 confirmed and convicted perverts in their own ranks after what they did to the poor girl?

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by mpowa(m): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2016
PrivateInvestig:
I Dont understand o,like everyone is praising that stupid orphan for having sex abi? In as much as I condemn the act,that girl s a disgrace too.
Is it anybody's business what she does with her life? How can a moral issue become a crime? You can judge her that she's morally lose or whatever, but she shouldn't be treated has a criminal or dehumanized for it, these people should be jailed.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by GreyLaw(m): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2016
PrivateInvestig:

Sincerely, it's none of your business!! Teenage sex is terrible, but those men, even if they were her father, have no right whatsoever to expose that kid's privates to the world.

What are we even saying, people here in the core north marry off 13-15 year olds to themselves, and nobody really talks because we have somehow accepted it in our subsonscious that it's their culture. And it's even done sometimes without the girl knowing exactly what she's going into.

Now you are too vexed for a girl who had sex willingly, to the point that you are not bothered about the violence meted out to her. Who knows, the whole thing may be made up!

Teenage sex is bad. Premarital sex is bad. However, two wrongs cannot NOT make a right. Those men should face the law to the fullest.

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by whys: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2016
BEER ? WHISKY?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by Tamakay(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2016
Thank u Hon. Linus A. Okorie.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by ChiefOfStaff(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2016
As usual the social media has missed the point, the lady in question is 15 years, 3 years below the statutory age of an adult, meaning she can't give consent and the guy who had sexual intercourse with her should be the one in the social media firestorm, for committing Defilement an offence under the laws of Nigeria.
I am not supporting the men for beating the girl, but then a criminal act has been committed, instead of us to unite together and kick out Defilement as a person under 18 years old legally cannot give consent, we are parading the men who beat her for engaging in an illicit affair, criminalized under Nigerian Laws.

dainformant:
Justice seems to be coming the way of the Uzoamaka Chukwu, the teenage girl who was molested and dehumanized by some men in Ebonyi state...According to reports, the Ebonyi state command of the Nigerian Police has conducted the orderly trial of three police officers involved in the torture, dehumanization and abuse of the teenager...

Read below what was shared by Linus Abba who ha been following the case closely;

The Ebonyi state command of the Nigerian Police earlier today conducted the orderly trial of three police officers involved in the torture, dehumanization and abuse of teenager Uzoamaka on July 15, 2016 at Uburu, Ohaozara LGA of Ebonyi state.

The accused officers are:
1. Cpl Paulinus Nwodom
2. Cpl Monday Nweke, and
3. Cpl Obinna Ironsi.

While the outcome of the trial had not been announced as at the close of work, it is widely expected that the three may be sanctioned and put to civil trial along with the Coordinator, his younger brother-Enekwachi and one other-Martin who are also in police custody.

The police was also reported to have identified about five witnesses to the crime including three young girls who witnessed the unclading and torture of Uzoamaka and the two men that the teenager was allegedly forced to name as her "sex partners" who were respectively fined N30,000 and two crates of beer and a bottle of whiskey.

With this development, it is expected that police investigations are nearing a close and a report is expected early next week. Whether the case shall be charged immediately thereafter to court or the case file sent to the state DPP remains to be seen.

While thanking all for the steadfast support for the quest for justice for the traumatized orphan, we still appeal for vigilance till the right things are timely done.

Meanwhile, I must seize this opportunity to initiate a call on the Ebonyi state government (especially the House of Assembly) to take advantage the publicity around Uzoamaka's case to domesticate the VIOLENCE AGAINST PERSONS PROJIBITION ACT and the CHILD RIGHTS ACT if not already in place.

That would be a befitting honour to Uzoamaka and am enduring deterrence against similar atrocities in the state. I call on all friends and activists to help push this laudable proposition.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/justice4uzoamaka-hope-for-justice-rises.html
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by ITbomb(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2016
It is not just one men that she had sex with, TWO MEN for 15 years old
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by sabi99(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Karma is just a fvcking bitch
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by depezee(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2016
Though the dehumanization on this girl is very bad. I still wonder why she should be glorified as if her act leading to her ordeal is pretty good. At her age as a minor I think is not good to engage in such act.

All of you singing her praises may all your generation continue to practice se.x even at age less than hers!
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by cococandy(f): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2016
They are police men? Wonders shall never end.

Sometimes I wonder what will happen before we get it right. If the police can blatantly do this, what do they expect for those they police?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by cococandy(f): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2016
Pls who did you see singing her praise?

All of you are in support of those people's dastardly act but hiding behind what she did wasn't good.

Pls what right do they have to treat another human being that way? Regardless of her offense.
depezee:
Though the dehumanization on this girl is very bad. I still wonder why she should be glorified as if her act leading to her ordeal is pretty good. At her age as a minor I think is not good to engage in such act.

All of you singing her praises may all your generation continue to practice se.x even at age less than hers!

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by cococandy(f): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2016
She's even under aged which makes whoever she allegedly had sex with criminal here. I don't read your outrage at him/them. Instead you're focusing on the wrong person here. Twisted

ITbomb:
It is not just one men that she had sex with, TWO MEN for 15 years old
PrivateInvestig:

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2016
Ah lets see their faces now, shey Police is your friend?
We need to see the faces of our friends now
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by reflx(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2016
where is dat Afikpo chic of a house member.....she is dere posing with outdated Hummer and dressing like what i dont know....

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by andyanders: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2016
Thank God that the police for once have done what they should do when issues like this arises.

The police officers involved should be dismissed from the force as they are the ones giving the police force bad image.

The so called LG official should be put to jail for his act.

We must follow this issue up in order to make sure that this orphan gets justice for this abuse.
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by kingdenny(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2016
Dayoto:
The last time i commented on this girl ish, there were millions of quotes. So...

So cowardly stick your head in between your legs angry
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by echekizito(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2016
WHY ARE THEY BACKING THE PUBLIC. DID THEY THINK THEY WERE RIGHT WHEN THEY DEHUMANIZED THE POOR GIRL?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu: 3 Policemen Indicted, Orderly Room Trial Concluded by joenor(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2016
Hiss!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Tony Obo Arrested In Calabar For Killing A Child For Ritual (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Ali Garga, Commander Who Attempts To Surrender / Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.