Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video (70632 Views)

Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal / Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" / Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video by Haywhymido(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
modelmike7:
There should be a jail term for such acts in schools and offices... (lecturers and ogas)
there is, but such doesnt hold
Re: Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
oka4ugoo:
Na so 2 minutes of forceful collabo turn into life embarrassment.
Meanwhile, my galfrnd who visited me last wkend just called to inform me that she is looking for her period.
I asked her since when? She come say na since the last time she visited me.
Since morning I have been searching for the said period all to no avail.
Abeg na who know where I fit buy another period for her and how much it cost.
l wan surprise her this wkend.
Go to any school around u,dem go allocate one for u
grin u enter one chance my guy.shikena
Congrats u're gonna be a dad.hearty cjheers
Re: Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video by okikiosibodu(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Oche211:
Good development.
Atleast, if students start doing this, this will curb d menace of sexual assault on our campuses.
It is two sided. I could also make the lecturers "smarter"
Re: Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video by Decryptor(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Why hide his face? If na Igbo man now, una go show am! Those who hide the identity of rapist and molesters are rapists themselves! angry
Re: Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video by oka4ugoo: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Gbemishile1:

Go to any school around u,dem go allocate one for u
grin u enter one chance my guy.shikena
Congrats u're gonna be a dad.hearty cjheers
Am finished

Re: Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
henrydadon:
upload the real video..
make guys watch..
meanwhile here some Vaseline..
What do you do with vaseline?
Re: Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video by Kdon2: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
The f**ker can f**k and keep f**king the f**kee if both the f**ker and the f**kee have a mutual understanding of f**king the fu**kin fu**cables
Re: Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video by Zannuof(m): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2016
Let the girl release the full details of the video for clarity sake shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video by HAMEED16: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
UNIOSUN: Why we sack lecturer caught in sexual affair with student

The management of Osun State University, Osogbo has said that a lecturer at the Department of Languages and Linguistics, Dr. Olabode Wale Ojoniyi who engaged in illicit sex with a female student, Miss Mercy Ikwue has been sacked because of his immoral act that embarrassed the university.

A member of the Governing Council of the university who preferred anonymity told Daily Trust that the appointment of Ojoniyi with UNIOSUN was terminated after the conclusion of the investigation on the sex tape that captured the lecturer’s illicit sexual affair with Mercy.

The randy lecturer appeared nude in the video, caressing the student. According to the video, Ojoniyi was seen struggling to have sex with Mercy unknowing to him that the student was recording his actions. Students of UNIOSUN who spoke with our correspondent said Ojoniyi was a dubious lecturer and they celebrated his dismissal. The council member who is also the provost of one of the colleges in
UNIOSUN said “I’m not supposed to disclose our decisions and the rationale behind such decisions to journalists or anyone. Our oath of office does not allow that. Let me just tell you that Dr. Ojoniyi was sacked because of the disgrace he brought to this university.”

“The Chairman of the Governing Council, Mallam Yusuf Ali, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria and all of us felt disgusted over the reckless action of Dr Ojoniyi and no reasonable and sane person would allow such shameless individual to remain in this citadel of learning. That was why he was dismissed.”

“The termination of Dr. Ojoniyi’s appointment followed due process. His offence was punishable under the Code of Conduct of Staff of Osun State University, part II, articles 15 and 23. Therefore, his sack was
the best decision so as to ensure sanity in the system.” His conduct derogated his status as a lecturer and betrayed his academic qualification as a PhD holder. In fact, he has come to the end of his carrier in the academics. He may even be handed over to relevant state authority for prosecution.

Reacting to the allegations of illicit sex against him, Dr Ojoniyi did not deny being the one in the video but he insisted that said he wanted a trial that would be broadcast live a national television. When asked whether he was aware of the termination of his appointment, Dr. Ojoniyi said the truth would soon come out.

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/uniosun-sacks-lecturer-caught-in-sexual-affair-with-student/171472.html#d8jGU1VSLQ74OVtw.99
Re: Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video by Adeolu4(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Who snapped dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) / Photos Of University Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.