Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying (70467 Views)

16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE / Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta / Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by contactmorak: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
A 15-year-old Junior Secondary School 2 pupil of Agbara Commuinty Junior Secondary School, Ogun State who was declared missing by the police in the state left many people in shock after she was found having fun in the boyfriend's house. The girl identified as Asmau Ajibade, went missing for seven days after she left home for school.

According to Punch Metro, the girl lived with the guardians, Alhaji Rauf Adetona and Alhaja Ajarat Adetona, in OPIC Estate, Agbara, off Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Ogun State before she reportedly disappeared.

Ajibade it was learnt had left the house at about 7.30am last Monday in her school uniform. The belief in the house was that she had gone to school. The guardians became apprehensive when it was 4pm and she had not returned home. Record of the school reportedly revealed that she was absent that day.

Ajarat said the girl had been living with them since she was four years old, adding that she was surprised by her disappearance. She said it was the first time she would leave home without returning.

''But a cobbler around here told us that he fixed her torn sandal that morning. The cobbler said she seemed to be in a hurry as she told him that somebody was waiting for her''.

The girl was rescued last Saturday while living with a guard identified as John who is her lover in the Agbara area of Ogun State. John was apprehended along with a cobbler, Moses who hooked the girl up with John.

One of the guardians, Alhaji Rauf Adetona, said Ajibade confessed that it was the cobbler who hooked her up with John, adding that she spent four days with the lover.

The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed John and Moses’ arrest.

The girl has been reunited with her guardians and the suspects arrested and they will be arraigned for abduction.

***The questions many have been asking now is,"where did she spend the remaining three days if she only spent four days with them but was missing for 7 days?. Just recently, another young girl was declared missing, only for her to be found having a blast with some men.Not to talk of another underage Nigerian girl found with a boyfriend inside a hotel room sometimes back.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/15yr-old-ogun-student-declared-missing-found-in-boyfriends-house-enjoyingpics

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by contactmorak: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by Donexy16(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
What was she enjoying exactly..?

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by midolian(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Donexy16:
All sort of food and films i guess. grin

Later some oversabi pipu will say early marriage is not gud. Mtcheew!

As far as i am concerned, if a woman has grown breast and there are signs she has started enjoying the sweetness of womanhood (ie taking dick n all), she is due for marriage. That age thing doesnt work anymore.

166 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by Ndlistic(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
She went for Biology Practical. Hope she is with her manual (CD)

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by DanseMacabre(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Donexy16:

She was enjoying the preaching he was preaching for her.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by DozieInc(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
na to run go boyfriend house dey hungry this one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by IamAirforce1: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
She's already showing early sign of Oloshoism

End time student

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
At 15, for 7days She Has Been Collecting Dick... God Abeg come And End This World now

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by kenness(m): 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
children of nowadays

5 Likes

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by Iwaycee(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
midolian:
All sort of food and films i guess. grin

May I hear. grin

1 Like

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by Iwaycee(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
enjoying herself ;DD
Does guys shudn' t av been arrested grin

2 Likes

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by Paperwhite(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chai! cry cry cry Awon odo ojo oni! Umu azhi! So sad for our generation.
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by soberdrunk(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
I dont know how some men can get intimate with 'teenagers', apart from the fact that is physically impossible for me due to 'natural factor' and i like my 'mango' 'overripe', i cannot even imagine it....... angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Konji is a bastard
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by Tamass: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ogun again

10 Likes

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by Sirpaul(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
at your age... some peeps will blame the govt for this

1 Like

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by SmellingAnus(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Many girls lost their virginity before age 15 grin ... But na so Prick dey take sweet undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by seunny4lif(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
This one strong grin grin grin
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by afroniger: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
What could she have been 'enjoying' at her boyfriend's house at her age? Hope they were not watching Blue film?

1 Like

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by Certified007: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
chai..so na so your life just come reach ,people dey house dey panic ..you dey there dey collect 1 inside your zero..dem dey drill the groundnut oil inside your zero..chail it is finished...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by khalids: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
What is going on with female children these days....... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by 2shure: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
She din dey fuc.
Chai.
I miss one gra gal dah year
See fresh pekus
Fresh bobbyy
Sweet ass.
I dey form too much love .na when she enter biu
She yawor
Begin nack upandan.
D day ai sae her.
Kai
Too much sex nor good o.
She don cast
No come fine again
Yuckkkk.

I wished ai bleeped her then
Buh she was a virgin and stil sweet 17 then.
I ddnt need no baby mama
Once i nor use condom
U no go eva use condom on her
Since na u deflower am
But when ai saw her she was looking 35 wtf
With stretch marks

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by MARKone(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Babe dey Gwolibe
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by Tweetysparkles(f): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
she go chop banana, when she belle full her face go clear cheesy the secondary school children of dis days sef, they too sabi that thing too much, for our time , who born monkey, na LIT and competitions we dey always attend but now na ONE CORNER 'em dey dance up and dan undecided Judgment: well, mk dem give her strokes of cane for that bottom she dey use collect local milk... COURTTTTTT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by EponOjuku: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Education isn't for everyone.

Some people in life are meant to suffer. There's absolutely nothing you can do to interfere with that process.

6 Likes

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
1. John and his accomplice deserve to be punished under the Child Rights act.

2.The problem is...no one told this girl the facts of life....so she does not know the difference between what's happening, and what's happening...

3.I am opposed to abortion...but it might be a good idea for cases like this...because I don't think this 15 year old baby is ready for motherhood. She is ready to have fun tho..

4.This is what happens when role models are people like Hollywood actors and actresses...whose stock in trade is looking good and having fun.

5.Compulsory se,,x education in all schools. Because if parents and guardians are not ready to do it, better the school does it. And yes...that includes showing kids how to use a condom (and informing them that Gold Circle is just N50, AND Durex is N600, and you can buy lubricant too. At least until parents, guardians and so on receive sense...and start doing their jobs.

9 Likes

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by Drienzia: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
v
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by Infajay(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
blood of Patapaa
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by xynerise: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Probably trying to practice what she watched on TV grin
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying by EponOjuku: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Donexy16:

She went for rehearsal of One corner dance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / Photos Of University Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.