Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel (41916 Views)

NFF Crisis: Buhari Has Saved Nigeria From Embarrassment, Says Pinnick / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Dalung Apologises To Nigeria Dream Team VI In Their Dressing Room (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
omokunbi86:

Bro, he's now on £90,000 per week. $4,000 is money for roasted plantain and groundnut to him
You put it succinctly grin
Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by Weah96: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Let's see how long it takes Buhari to sack his minister of youth and sports.

In the US, the level of publicity will guarantee not only a prompt dismissal, but JAIL TIME.
Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by Achiever270(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Proudly nigerian...From #Biafra! Playing Tyrese music (Chapter 126).
Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by Godson32(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
grayht:
"Ere" must u quote me
then stop commenting rubbish.
Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by olasubomi007(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Marvel1206:

abeg i wan rent land..

5hrs any amount grin

edit it to

'new english word

NFF- To scam
Synonyms- Fraud, 419, Scam
EG: Those igbo boys NFFd the businessman '

Money firstfirst wink
Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by mumels(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
omonla555:
He is doing it for his fatherland, so Eto, Drogba and others have done same even C. Ronaldo for Portugal.

It is no news.

What is the fuse about what I wrote here? I don't owe anyone apology for this comment. Nigeria made Mikel and he is giving back to the country. Other stars have done same to their fatherland. Some people just hate Nigeria for a futile agitation for a country that may never be. We have no other country than Nigeria and I want to let you guys know that, there is no amount of hatred or curse you place upon Nigeria that you will not be a partaker. What have I said to warrant some guys saying rubbish or bad belly?
Mikel has not done enough and will still do more.

http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/12/footballer-asisat-oshoala-donates-football-kits-to-former-grassroots-team-and-schools-in-lagos/

Its not what you wrote, but the fact that you have not shown an ounce of appreciation.
Mikel can choose not to pay the bill, its not Nigeria's money but Mikel Obi's . Yes Nigeria might be a step stone to his progress but He also worked for it with sweat and blood,so next time learn to appreciate others who part away with their property either in cash or in kind.....

By the way, Mikel Obi is not NFF. Direct you thoughts towards the ones we call leaders in this God Forsaken Country...

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by Makcollins(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thank you guy
Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by emmpire: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sharaap ya dirty mouth. What have you done for your family? Not your street o, talkless your community. Jealousy go kill you!!!! angry angry angry angry

omonla555:
He is doing it for his fatherland, so Eto, Drogba and others have done same even C. Ronaldo for Portugal.

It is no news.

What is the fuse about what I wrote here? I don't owe anyone apology for this comment. Nigeria made Mikel and he is giving back to the country. Other stars have done same to their fatherland. Some people just hate Nigeria for a futile agitation for a country that may never be. We have no other country than Nigeria and I want to let you guys know that, there is no amount of hatred or curse you place upon Nigeria that you will not be a partaker. What have I said to warrant some guys saying rubbish or bad belly?

http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/12/footballer-asisat-oshoala-donates-football-kits-to-former-grassroots-team-and-schools-in-lagos/

Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by Gassa007: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
omonla555:

It is no news.

So why relating the issue to Biafra now.Nigeria made Mikel,arrant nonsense
Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by Marvel1206: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
olasubomi007:

Money firstfirst wink
hehehe. no worry ah go settle you bro
Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by jamislaw(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
NormalCodes:
Remember he is from the other side called 5%.

Hehehe cheesy cheesy, 5% blood is always 5% blood, whether he grew up in North or South

His name is John Nchekwube Obi Michael

A.K.A - Obi Aba
A.K.A - Obi Onye Ball
A.K.A - Mikel Nwa Obi

NOT
Yahya AbdulKareem Mohamadu IBN Mikha'il

Now in Shirt for Rufai's voice "F@ll and D!e"
you have serious problem with your brain...yabaleft patient spotted.
Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Missy89:
Nigeria can never do anything right it seems

Babie, can't you see that the Country is in recession? grin
Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Goroz:

It's like you people have a comprehension problem coupled with acute cognitive dissonance. Please read the last paragraph again, slowly

the 40m bag way aisha buhari buy na part of budget abi?? can't you see you are totally blind to wickedness?
Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by Imaoima: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
omonla555:

It is no news.

is dt hw u appreciate pple in ur family?
Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by rhektor(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
grayht:
Indeed a "true son of his father"

Ndi igbo kwenu

Igbos making her citizens proud since 18bc

Mikel Obi did not pay $4,000 for Dream Team’s hotel – Solomon Dalung
http://princesspromsblog.com/2016/08/mikel-obi-did-not-pay-4000-for-dream-teams-hotel-solomon-dalung/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

You should have been sure before this ethnocentric comment
Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by MChaze25(m): 1:39am On Aug 13, 2016
omonla555:

It is no news.

shut up jare!
Re: Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel by Deepfreezer(m): 3:53am On Aug 13, 2016
MamaletASO:

Are you well at all??
Why must you say that?? Cant you control ur emotion? why must yu slap ur mother because you are hypertensive??

Careful oo! Na woman go beat yu now, if yu misbehave again..

God bless Naija. Our great land flowing with milk and honey.

Naija with Intelligent and loving people..

wink wink wink wink
hahahha I said "government" (ie) the rulers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

€180m Mbappe Remains Most Valuable, Messi 9th, 35-year-old Ronaldo Out Of Top 40 / It’s Abuse!’ – Michael Owen Slams Manchester United’s Use Of Cristiano Ronaldo / Ronaldo Left FUMING After Bruno Ignores Him In Man United's Draw Against Watford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.