Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? (26359 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / How To Enjoy The Course You Hate. / Why You May End Up Not Practising The Course You Studied In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by sade1994(f): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
Danny4show:

Unilorin...
sent you a pm already, we can chat on watsapp if you dont mind...

Aite no p
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Princejboy(m): 12:35am On Aug 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
If you are an undergraduate or a graduate, let's know the toughest course(s) you did or you are doing in school.

Let your submission be like this:

course: engineering

course title: technical drawing

level: 200

semester: 2nd semester

you can mention as many courses as possible.

that's just an example, i didn't study engineering. I'm an aspirant.

what's the purpose of this thread? It is so that aspirants can take the course seriously when they become undergraduates.

Cc: lalasticlala. I trust you on this one.
u dont mean it wow i love technical drawing i even get paid to do assignment for my course mate

course
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Princejboy(m): 12:38am On Aug 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
If you are an undergraduate or a graduate, let's know the toughest course(s) you did or you are doing in school.

Let your submission be like this:

course: engineering

course title: technical drawing

level: 200

semester: 2nd semester

you can mention as many courses as possible.

that's just an example, i didn't study engineering. I'm an aspirant.

what's the purpose of this thread? It is so that aspirants can take the course seriously when they become undergraduates.

Cc: lalasticlala. I trust you on this one.
u dont mean it wow i love technical drawing i even get paid to do assignment for my course mate

course:mech engineering

course title:hmmmmm no one but i think statics

level:100
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Danny4show(m): 5:42am On Aug 24, 2016
sade1994:

Aite no p
you are yet to reply my mail... i dont like posting number on here..
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Spongia1(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2016
I tell you
RJayson:
Awon eyan Dr Agboola
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by pueshkif(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by kingsleyezeugo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
ordinary differrncial equation, electromagnectism, calculus, food processing engineering, thermodynamic, food chemistry, analytical chem
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Tosignrule(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
stylochime:
FUTY, Physics, 300lv, So Many Tough Courses Bt D Worst Were PH358 (experimental Physics Iv), PH311 (analytical Mechanics 1) And PH312 (analytical Mechanics 2). Dos Courses Made My 3rd Year Hell
jesus, am aspirant just waitin 4 my skul screenin form

1 Like

Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Moblord(m): 6:41am On Aug 27, 2016
ayokunlei:

Cool, which department are you bro
Agricultural and Bio resources engineering nd you?
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by ayokunlei(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Moblord:
Agricultural and Bio resources engineering nd you?
Statistics
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Juniorbuba(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
For those in English department or Lingustics.....SYNTAX...especially xbar theory,Standard theory,revised standard theory and government and binding, TGG,Optimality theory....God helped us then!!!
jesus!! Nah english b dat? Where past tense nd present tense go?
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by mytym(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Electrical Engineering...

Courses:
PHY 202 Quantum and Classical Physics

EEE 301 Electromagnetic Fields and Wave Theory.

EEE 311 Signals and Systems.

EEE 508 Application of EM Principles
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by LordIsaac(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
What breaks my heart with Organic Chemistry III and IV under Dashak is that, now that I'm done with school, in no case have they been applicable to my life! I wish I at least studied Medicine.
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
MEG202 Fluid mechanics
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Brown253(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
operations research

hnd 1 computer sci. lagos state polytechnic

that course is fire
Re: What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? by Ekronton(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2016
physics level 2 and 3 QUANTUM PHYSICS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rape: Aondona Mkor Sacked As BSU Lecturer Over Rape Allegations Scandal / Have You Ever Been Bashed In Public Due To Grammatical Blunders? Share / Gumi Establishes School For Herdsmen In Kaduna: Sheikh Uthman Bin Fodio Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.