Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

SHOCKER! Obama's Daughter, Malia Obama Caught Smoking Weed (full Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SHOCKER! Obama's Daughter, Malia Obama Caught Smoking Weed (full Video) (665 Views)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER! Obama's Daughter, Malia Obama Caught Smoking Weed (full Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2016
Malia Obama was caught on video smoking weed and many people are uninterested while asserting she’s just a regular teenager like the rest of us once were.

An eyewitness, Jerrdin Selwyn, 18, made the seven-seconds video which she shared via her twitter account.

“I caught Malia smoking pot and I have the pictures to prove it,” Jerriden told Radar in a video interview. “She was only a few feet away from me and you could smell the marijuana smoke coming from the cigarette she took a hit on. I saw some young guy hand her a cigarette; she took at least one hit on it. She had it in her hand for about one minute then gave it back to him.”Oh well, judging by the tweets, no one really cares, in fact, many are defending her including Meghan McCain, John McCain’s daughter and Obama’s 2008 presidential race rival.

Selwyn snitched,“Malia was literally only a few feet from me…and she was the only person who had any form of pipe or cigarette that I could see. All during this time, the Secret Service was in the background, I’m not sure whether or not they saw her take a hit on a joint.” 

Malia is a teenager living her life and experimenting, many would do well not to be so judgmental and hypocritical. 

See the full Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIK9fG-RA9M

http://lifedrama.com.ng/shocker-obamas-daughter-malia-obama-caught-smoking-weed-full-video/

Re: SHOCKER! Obama's Daughter, Malia Obama Caught Smoking Weed (full Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2016
she needs inspiration
Re: SHOCKER! Obama's Daughter, Malia Obama Caught Smoking Weed (full Video) by timpaker(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Stuff like this comes with her age. So it is expected as didactic.

It is better than kissing a girl, and a lot of boys would have been heartbrokened . cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Obama To Host Trump At White House / Ghanan Opposition Party Wins The Presidential Race / Beautiful Israeli Girl Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.