Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Ayoleke Adu Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayoleke Adu Is Dead (43479 Views)

Buhari’s Senior Special Adviser On Economic Matters, Ayoleke Adu, Dies At 44 / Nigeria Presidential Aide Adu Dies In India / Buhari’s Senior Aide, Ayodele Adu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmm... Gone as the economy is nose diving
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by femiakinbully(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2016
Lemme guess he'll be replaced with a House/Fulani lipsrsealed
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by deathmen12: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2016
death is unvoidabele to all men of history... its right written in the book of life that man will die. but man shouldnt die young. rest well my brother.
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2016
S.A on economic matters abi?,make I nor just talk wetin dey my mind,before people go tag me empathyless
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by 500samuel(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2016
so sad, I once listen to his interview on progress F.m Ekiti. he is sound and brainy.RIP....ur radio advert jingle will continue to ring a bell in my brain...omode fe adu, agba fe adult,...........adu lafe kekiti leda
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by eddyslim(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2016
RIP sir
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by Spicycat(f): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2016
Every soul shall taste death. RIP
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by Markachi666(m): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2016
Rip
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by kulrunsman79(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2016
Show respect to the dead comrades.
He didn't deserve anything near the disrespect some commenters here are dishing out.

RIP brother......

1 Like

Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by deewhone(f): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2016
Next thing is to replace him with a Northerner

1 Like

Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by ezugegere(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2016
Buhari and his men should be held responsible
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by onatisi(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2016
Na Nigeria economic problems kill am.
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by Ibro2005: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2016
They hav died together with the Nigrrian Economy.
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by onatisi(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2016
deewhone:
Next thing is to replace him with a Northerner
sharp sharp

Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by depezee(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2016
kulrunsman79:
Show respect to the dead comrades.
He didn't deserve anything near the disrespect some commenters here are dishing out.

RIP brother......

This will give you insight on the hardship and fustration a lot of Nigerians are facing.

They are not happy with the government and can even jubilate on death of anybody within the corridors of this wicked administration.

RIP to the departed!
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by Emulti(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2016
moses93:
Hmmmmmm

The day that I will be first to comment I will kill chicken o.

Seventh to comment, am getting there small small

Is it an achievement?
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by akinjare001: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2016
I was shock when i hear this and still shock. I knew him when i was young back then in somolu where he lives for some year. May his soul rest in peace. Uncle leke Adu we will all miss you.
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by itsede: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by blazetitov: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dragonking:
RIP...But Buhari has killed one of his Afonja sl*ve with economic hardship. This means that SW has only 3 slots as appointment (except the ministerial slots) while the north has over 35appointments.
Abeg hold me make I cry small.

Please cry me a river grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by madapcmod: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
RIP, obviously he did not advise d dullard well and from the write up above he seemed concerned about fixing Ekiti ppl into any available position, a typical behavior of bigot afonjas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by moses93(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Emulti:

Is it an achievement?
How is that your business? AMEBO, EWO, OKWUNO, ALA, OKO, mebie danyu ojowealu.
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by ozuru(m): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ok, R I P
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by ladychioma: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rest in peace. So sad to hear.He is still very young.May God console the people he left behind in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by onatisi(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
depezee:

This will give you insight on the hardship and fustration a lot of Nigerians are facing.

They are not happy with the government and can even jubilate on death of anybody within the corridors of this wicked administration.

RIP to the departed!
If he is a member of apc ,people no longer have any sympathy for them . Soon some apc member will start distancing themselves from buhari in order not to receive public backlash. No wonder tinubu and co have been very silent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by IrradiatoR: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
winj3:
mumu Nigerians never check what the survival rate for Nigerians who go to India for treatment is.
going to India for medical treatment is a suicide mission, do not go!!!

same thing I was thinking of before reading your comment,

I Lost someone too, after going to that same India, the survival rate is quite low,

the general belief is that one will get better medical attention over there
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by Heroesworths(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
We have held many things in my hands, and we have lost them all; but whatever we have placed in God's hands, that we still possess and save, forever you remain in our heart. Sleep tight my able state man. May God console your family and Ekiti for the great lost
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by ogbanje1(f): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
moses93:
Hmmmmmm

The day that I will be first to comment I will kill chicken o.

Seventh to comment, am getting there small small

Smh if that's all that matters to you. undecided
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by oloruntoke(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Egbon Leke Rest in Peace. ... but this is another missed chance for the people of Omuo Ekiti, Ekiti East. Oma se o
Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by winj3: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
IrradiatoR:

same thing I was thinking of before reading your comment,

I Lost someone too, after going to that same India, the survival rate is quite low,

the general belief is that one will get better medical attention over there

Let me break it down for you.

The Indian medical tourism for Africans is a known scam, Indians actually use it to colelct money, give no treatment or sub standard treatment, there are even outright cases of murder so that the cost of mortuary, body repatriation services can be charged.

Indians have harvested organs from these bodies which was the reason for the deaths.

There are black people who have paid hospitals and being abandoned in warehouses called wards and even had kidneys removed.

there are cases of doctors who hate darker skinned people refusing to provide quality services that lead to complications and death.

Many black people have been known togo for simple medical checks and end up dying of diseases they never had.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoleke Adu Is Dead by seguno2: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Our confused president and his wuruwuru trial & error economic wahala don kill the man before im time.
RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road / Police Recovers Bombs, IED In Yobe (photos) / Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.