Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Denrele Edun Reveals How Infamous Kiss With Charly Boy Happened - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Reveals How Infamous Kiss With Charly Boy Happened (898 Views)

BBNaija: "I Am Not A Bitter Person" — Cee-C, Keeps Mum On Ebuka & Kiss With Tobi / Denrele Edun Kissing Onyi Alex In A Wedding Outfit / Denrele Edun's Outfit To AFRIMA 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Edun Reveals How Infamous Kiss With Charly Boy Happened by dhorlapo(f): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2016
Denrele Edun Explains Charly Boy Kiss – Popular TV personality Denrele Edun has revealed the details surrounding a picture of him kissing Charly Boy on the lips.

The picture was taken about 5 years ago, had put fire to the rumors that the one-time Soundcity VJ was gay, reports which he has since denied.

He said about the photo: “We were shooting a film of two different generations with similarities. Later that evening, we were posing for shots like father and son. Jokingly, he planted a kiss on my lips and that was it. Before, we knew what was happening, the picture was everywhere,” he added.

The reports of being homosexual have trailed him ever since. What do you think of Denrele’s explanation?

SOURCE:http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/08/denrele-edun-reveals-how-infamous-kiss-with-charly-boy-happened/

Re: Denrele Edun Reveals How Infamous Kiss With Charly Boy Happened by Bevy12(f): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2016
I never even heard of it...
Re: Denrele Edun Reveals How Infamous Kiss With Charly Boy Happened by David25(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Gaynism undecided
Re: Denrele Edun Reveals How Infamous Kiss With Charly Boy Happened by Mrop(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Denrele Edun Reveals How Infamous Kiss With Charly Boy Happened by njiasi30(f): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmm, "jokingly he planted a kiss on my lips and dat was it " undecided dat was all he could joke with #issorite# who am I 2 judge dem.

(1) (Reply)

20 Profitable Ideas For Linda Ikeji And Her Unprofitable blog / Meet The Popular Artiste That Bought Mansion For Wife On Her Birthday (photos) / [MUSIC VIDEO] Davido – Gbagbe Oshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.