Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,193 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Traveling Finance.. Kindly Advise! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Traveling Finance.. Kindly Advise! (468 Views)

Please Kindly Advise This Young Lady / Our Landlord Wants To Evict Us While Our Rent Is Still Running. Please Advise / Experts And Builders In The House, Kindly Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling Finance.. Kindly Advise! by MightyPop: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2016
KINDLY ADVISE! I don't base in Nigeria for about 6 years. I recently returned to the country because it's not that easy to survive in Asian countries. God did it I got America visa some months back and I have been struggling to raise money for the trip but it's has not been easy. I tried to get loan from some finance house but I was denied because Im not a business man and I'm not a salary earner which i's their requirments. I was introduced to individual leaner but I was discaurage with a friend personal experience which made him lost his property to them for failure to pay back due to their spiritual whatever against the borrower. I will appreciate any adevise or assistance from any individual who will be willing to help. I have a twin flat in ibadan which I would have lease for like 2 years to cover the money needed but location has been the issue. I want Nairalander Kindly advise.
Thanks
Re: Traveling Finance.. Kindly Advise! by FreeWorld23: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
How much do you need?
How much is the interest you will pay on the needed cash?
Duration of payment?
Are u using the house as collateral?
Is job ready for you in the country you are going?

Let's start from there.
Re: Traveling Finance.. Kindly Advise! by MightyPop: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
FreeWorld23:
How much do you need?
How much is the interest you will pay on the needed cash?
Duration of payment?
Are u using the house as collateral?
Is job ready for you in the country you are going?

Let's start from there.

I need 1million naira for the trip because cheap flight to Indianapolis now is around 700k. I'm will pay 300k as interest on the 1m. I'm planning to pay back within 6 to 10 months. Yes I can use the house as collateral with understanding agreement. And yes I will get a job as soon I get there.
Re: Traveling Finance.. Kindly Advise! by FreeWorld23: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
MightyPop:

I need 1million naira for the trip because cheap flight to Indianapolis now is around 700k. I'm will pay 300k as interest on the 1m. I'm planning to pay back within 6 to 10 months. Yes I can use the house as collateral with understanding agreement. And yes I will get a job as soon I get there.

Hope you are going when you told them in embassy you will be going to avoid deportation?

Can you pay interest rate of 45% since the payment is up to a year ?

Are you paying once or monthly?

Where is property located in Ibadan?
Re: Traveling Finance.. Kindly Advise! by MightyPop: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
FreeWorld23:

Hope you are going when you told them in embassy you will be going to avoid deportation?

Can you pay interest rate of 45% since the payment is up to a year ?

Are you paying once or monthly?

Where is property located in Ibadan?

Yes I'm going to same State where my invitation is sent from. The property is located around new garage in ibadan. You can mail me so we can have better discussion on the interest.
Re: Traveling Finance.. Kindly Advise! by FreeWorld23: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
MightyPop:

Yes I'm going to same State where my invitation is sent from. The property is located around new garage in ibadan. You can mail me so we can have better discussion on the interest.
quote me with your number if you are on whatsapp. I dont do mails.
Re: Traveling Finance.. Kindly Advise! by MightyPop: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Traveling Finance.. Kindly Advise! by MightyPop: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
FreeWorld23:
quote me with your number if you are on whatsapp. I dont do mails.

WhatsApp: +6014 648 9827
Phone number: 090 8070 1519

1 Like

Re: Traveling Finance.. Kindly Advise! by MightyPop: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2016
Happy Sunday..

(1) (Reply)

Office Space And Lock Up Shops Forsale In Magodo Phase 1 Shopping Arcade..5m(pix / Self Contain Needed At Tanke Ilorin / 3 Bedroom For Rent In Awka Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.