Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV (33680 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by datGuyJoo: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pastor said: I never wanted to post this. Hahahaha

And then proceeds to post it. It's like saying I do not mean to interrupt you but (You are interrupting)

[img]http://forum.naijarepublic.com/download/file.php?id=25&mode=view[/img]

Okay it's the pastor so I better stop laughing now. hahaha I cant lol

[img]http://forum.naijarepublic.com/download/file.php?id=26&mode=view[/img]
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Brighfuture(f): 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
SERIOUSLY NA TO GO START CHURCH BIZNESS ...
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Echo50(m): 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
If be bought the car with his own cash, i join him to celebr8 his grace on him but if not, we all shall be judged
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by alabiyemmy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
If it's a known 419 person or fraudster or conman or an armed robber that bought this, y'all will be singing his praises. But because he is a Pastor, y'all opening your mouth wide to criticize him.
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Lexusgs430: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Brand new ke? NEW NEW OLD!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by PrimorisIndLtd: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
When offering pays
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by MUVA(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
ireneony2:
Muva comes to mind. muva where is your suv grin...lai microbiologist
Had a busted tyre, so if you'll please let me change it in peace..? wink

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by MUVA(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mrbigman1:

You seem to make a lot of trouble.
What's ur reward?

She gets off by mentioning me. grin
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by moshould(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pastor sef na human being, he deserves a good life...but a for those tha robs the poor to feed fat all in one name of d father the son and d hol spirit!!! God dey soak una koboko , pepper...
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by LastProphet: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
hahn:
Business is good grin

i know you are muslim to post this, i don't go to church but i know Jesus never asked anyone to bring his money to him, if people twisted hs word u dont have the right to put him in that picture. if this were Mohammad am sure 2 bombs would have gone off already in seun's office
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Caveatemptor(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
This small car naa him dis pastor dey advertise when his mates are giving thanks to the Lord for their third private jet....
On a more serious note the collection of tithes and offerings by the church/pastors is the greatest scam ever invented by mankind to fleece mankind.
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by brojoshua: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
End time pastors with end time toys. May God save them that they may stop to glory in earthly , temporary and perishable things but only in the eternal life and things
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by kolaaderin: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
hahn:
Business is good grin

May you find forgiveness.
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by hahn(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
kolaaderin:

May you find forgiveness.

Where?

And for what?

undecided
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by drphantom: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
hahn:
Business is good grin

Guy! I don't support the hypocrites but I beg you for your own safety, sanity and your eternal soul, never mock what you don't understand. The picture you put up is highly disrespectful of Jesus. God however doesn't need me to fight His battles. And it is for this reason I fear for you. God in His mercy is giving humanity time and space to repent. This does not mean that we should take His reticence for non-existence; calling Jesus a parasite.

Judging by the audacity with which you posted this, I am almost certain you will mock this also. I leave you to God but pray for your forgiveness
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by 9inches(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Business is good. His kind of business is resistant to buharingitis
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Larryfest(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Business has been good to him..... I wonder how many of his members own this kind of jeep.
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by brandonobi(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
still wount stop people from dropping their monthly 10%, in his words God has blessed him (with gullible church members)
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by brandonobi(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
alabiyemmy:
If it's a known 419 person or fraudster or conman or an armed robber that bought this, y'all will be singing his praises. But because he is a Pastor, y'all opening your mouth wide to criticize him.
yap
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by rhymaholic: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
People's tithe na him use buy motor and he come post picture dey talk rubbish.
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Whobedatte(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Spicycat:
The ministry is moving grin
Slow but surely he shall get to the level of jet, for as long as humans being still exist gullibility must thrive no matter what.
Those melons are tempting sad
Spicycat:
Slow but surely he shall get to the level of jet, for as long as humans being still exist gullibility must thrive no matter what.
Those melons are tempting
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by ibedun: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Caveatemptor:
This small car naa him dis pastor dey advertise when his mates are giving thanks to the Lord for their third private jet....
On a more serious note the collection of tithes and offerings by the church/pastors is the greatest scam ever invented by mankind to fleece mankind.

Nigerian people with their fish brain. Name me just 1 person in Nigeria you know or heard about who is on his 3rd private jet?

Useless fantasists!
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Caveatemptor(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
ibedun:

Nigerian people with their fish brain. Name me just 1 person in Nigeria you know or heard about who is on his 3rd private jet?

Useless fantasists!

http://www.forbes.com/
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by hotspec(m): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
hahn:
Business is good grin
A muslim fanatic sighted. Why putting Jesus pix as a parasite? If na ur Mohammed now, u will start heheading people because of 72 virgings. Be careful
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
WilliamsChelster:

Me broke ....Sorry you're very wrong. Get your facts right next time.

why u no call''m dangote
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Echo50:
If be bought the car with his own cash, i join him to celebr8 his grace on him but if not, we all shall be judged

where hin dey work
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by Caveatemptor(m): 6:09am On Aug 13, 2016
ibedun:

Useless fantasists!

My honest advise to you is to learn how to be civil during a discourse because you do not have a monopoly of insults.
I will have you know that in fact one popular pastor has four jets as I am typing this.
I tried to post the links but my phone has refused to obey.
However goggle is always your best friend on these occasions;
"Goggle Nigerian pastors and private jets"
Educate yourself,because a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by kan12(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2016
That V8 is quite an age.
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by aspirebig: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Since when has buying SUV become a miracle? Haba

That is how these guys will be preaching only riches.

Supposing he said he healed the blind,the lame and deaf now,i can understand.

Poverty is a bastard! Some are rich physically but still poor mentally. Is a thing of the mind.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by hahn(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2016
hotspec:

If na ur Mohammed now, u will start heheading people because of 72 virgins and JEHOVAH will do nothing about it.

grin grin
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by drunkpunk(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Spicycat:
Your ministry is on fire
Re: Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV by wirinet(m): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=VolTOxic post=48416182][/quote]
What I find strange in Pentecostalism is that when pastors wants Gods blessings, he asks his members to provide the blessings, but when a member needs blessings, the man of god still ask the member to bless him so that he can pray for god to bless the member.

Why can't the pastor ask God to bless him directly and when members ask the pastor for material blessings, provide the material blessings so that god can bless the pastor in return.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masquerade Pictured Holding A Bible And Crucifix / Types Of People Who Wouldn't Like Adeboye's Words Recently / Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.