Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State (41235 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) / Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by prof12(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
justy15:
Palestinian or Israel how does that better our economy that is crumbling under the watch of bubu n his clueless cabinet members. sanusi is a trial version of buhari, he is an extremist, sympatises wit terrorist n I say to him shut up

A person who refuses to fight against or flush out terrorists from his country is the real terrorist e.g.GEJ.

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by GBASKY: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
THE EMIR I THE MAIN B A S T A R D BEHIND BOKO HARAM. EMIR OF BEASTS
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Onyocha:
thief

You call God a....brother the creator of the heavens and the whole earth...the maker of you and me....the owner of all the natural resources men would die to control....the owner of the inestimable inhabitants of the sea is the Being that cannot have the authority to tell whomsoever to possess any land at will talkess of that of palestine?

Brother look up and beg for forgiveness. The God who even sent Jesus to aid humanity of our sin, it is that same Jesus Whose words and all He spoke were given by the Father(God), you, a mere mortal using to jugde Him(God Almighty)

If there no God there would be no Jesus...
Look up and beg for forgiveness and withdraw that comment.
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by Duru009(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Am sick n Tired of this blame game
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by basadenet: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
This Sanusi guy should be cautioned, he keeps making inflammatory statements that is over heating the polity. He should have said all this while in service and not when he is a religious leader now. FFk is right.
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by sancoplacid: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Emir sanu nshi SHUT UP times 100 political bigot and orchestrated pig without direction.
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by sancoplacid: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Emir sanu nshi SHUT UP times 100 political bigot and orchestrated pig without direction. tongue
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by omnisali: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
The hypocrisy of Nigerians stinks all over the earth.

Support Palestine freedom

But shoot at Biafrans.

Dear Jesus, pls when next u come, let it be from this part

of the world so that they may have sense. A

Pass the weed bro
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by tsami: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
it would be very nice to break up. lets break apart
l support break up
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by fanficgirl(f): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
prof12:
FFK is the one to shut his God forsaking mouth up.

What does he know about the Palestinian state?
What a psychopathic idiot.
You are the one that needs to shutup. You attack FFK and not the idiotic Emir whose talking about Palestine and blaming Gej. People are starving in horrible poverty. What concerns Nigerians with Palestine? They can advocate for Palestine but never Biafra mtschew.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by smite(m): 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
daywatcher:
Isreal Vs Palestines has nothing to do with Africans. In the real scheme of things, neither Isreal or Palestine give a crap about Nigeria. We in Nigera are blinded by religious loyalty

bless you!

We are facing deep shit in this country and some mumu are busy discussing what happens in USA between Trump and Hilary, now it's Israel and Palestine. when we go wake up for this country self?
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by bams2999(m): 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
FFK go and learn how to respect elders
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 13, 2016
Eco2580:
Brotherly advice to FFK dont ever enter Kano or else...
U cant insult their Emir and go free

He will "Dino" them and NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING will happen. grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by lagosrd: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2016
I see this emir as a crap. He seems not to understand anything apart from Islamic banking and nomadic education. What on this planet earth did Jonathan do to him to warrant insults at any slight provocation. Meanwhile pls ask him is he a Palestinian or any of his descendant come from there? . Idiotic reasoning but someone who should know. Trying hard to digress from the real challenges Nigeria is facing most if which was caused by him via his reckless spending of billions on useless ventures all in the name of CSR.
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by rasco2000me: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2016
THIS BASTARD CAL FFK IS NOY CULTURE,THIS ARE THE ASIGBE OMO NI WODU,NO MATER WHAT U DO NOT HV RIGHT TO INSULD EMIR,IF U ARE THRIU BORN OF YORUBA
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by Orikinla(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:
grin

The only Tension I perceived is the source of your Post and the way it's aligned!

MODIFIED

LOL!

So this Gibberish eventual made FP?! Well, I wasn't amazed after I rechecked it. Virtually everything was changed by the Mod that pushed it to FP.

The Source, Alignment, supplementary Image and so on are the Spices added to it by the Mod to make it a consumable Food!

Meanwhile! I do not see anything spectacular in FTC! I do wonder why some Dudes would celebrate like a Student gaining Admission to University after attempting 7 times!

You know some boys never really grow up. grin
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by gahyip(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2016
Baawaa:
Is a free world,anybody can tell anybody to shut up,likewise, am using the opportunity to tell Fani-Kayode too to "shut up for life".
FFK has just said the truth even if Good luck voted his vote will never never count because the land belong to israel so i say a bigger shut up to,you. God bless Jerusalem and God bless israel
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by totorimi: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2016
What do you expect from a notorious well known jihadist who masterminded the beheading of a fellow countryman. Once it has to do with Islam the fanatic goes off the hook. Shame indeed that such a being ever managed a sensitive office in Nigeria. Maybe he should go and join his brothers in Chad.
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by daywatcher: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2016
naijababe:

I tire o. Hot blooded children of Ishmael fighting supplanting children of Jacob, abeg tell me wetin concern bantu children o

Spot on. Waiting concern Bantu children?
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by proprince(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
FFK is right

Sanusi shld shut up

Blame game emir

Nigeria is still dominatid by Christians of he like it or not

and Gaza belongs to Israel

God Bless Israel

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by emeka2847: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
What is this one trying to say sef?

DabuIIIT:

this is what u always say whenever ur brain cannot process anything reasonable to churn out lolss
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by TylerDurden: 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Companies Bid For Ibom Deep Sea Port Project / Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian / Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.