Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Best Cream For Babies . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Cream For Babies . (3071 Views)

Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Bitter Kola For Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Cream For Babies . by JERRYNIL: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pls I need advice for the best cream to use for my 5 months old baby. she was very fair when we gave birth to her , my wife is using karnel pomade on her cos of the NLA that she had and it made her to look so dark. the NLA has gone , we need a beta cream to smoothen her skin and bring out her original colour .
Re: Best Cream For Babies . by ifyalways(f): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
JERRYNIL:

Pls I need advice for the best cream to use for my 5 months old baby. she was very fair when we gave birth to her , my wife is using karnel pomade on her cos of the NLA that she had and it made her to look so dark. the NLA has gone , we need a beta cream to smoothen her skin and bring out her original colour .
Don't go and bleach your baby o. What's wrong with being black? Are u and your wife naturally fair?

Babies are usually fair in their first months, her original colour is what u get from 3 months going .

The palm kernel oil your wife is using is actually very good. So is ori( shea butter) and coconut oil.

6 Likes

Re: Best Cream For Babies . by ImaIma1(f): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
ifyalways:

Don't go and bleach your baby o. What's wrong with being black? Are u and your wife naturally fair?

Babies are usually fair in their first months, her original colour is what u get from 3 months going .

The palm kernel oil your wife is using is actually very good. So is ori( shea butter) and coconut oil.

I don't think ori and palm kernel oil works for everyone. It darkens some people. There is nothing wrong with being dark except the dark skin was brought about by something as the Op explained

Op you can try Johnson lotion or Aveeno or better still ask a her paediatrician
Re: Best Cream For Babies . by Estellie: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Try coconut oil or Baby pears oil.
Re: Best Cream For Babies . by carammel(f): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
I use ori for my kids and their skin glows fine. They are light skinned and the ori didn't change their colour, the younger one is fairer than the older one though. So I suggest you continue with ori. A naturally fair child would remain fair and the dark one will turn dark as she grows older.
Re: Best Cream For Babies . by konfused: 6:43am On Feb 10, 2019
Palm Kernel (ude aki) oil remains the best.
Re: Best Cream For Babies . by LadySarah: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lol,you thought that color your baby came with will remain grin grin grin

Oga,wait till two yrs for bigger shock when their African gene with our sun bring out the original color.

Natural oils remain the best.They are healthy,easily accessed and chwmical free.Ori,cocnut oil,palm keenwl oil,olive oil etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression / The Marriage Issue / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.