Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Funny Mugabe - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Mugabe (707 Views)

Mugabe Makes An Epic Remark To The Buhari Kitchen Comment / Check Out Robert Mugabe's Top Funny Photos Part 2 / Another Quote By Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Mugabe by 4reala(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
President Robert Mugabe funny sha. Lol
A speech by Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe:
"Racism will never end as long as white cars are still using black tyres. Racism will never end if people still use black to symbolise bad luck and white for peace. Racism will never end if people still wear white clothes to weddings and black clothes to funerals. Racism will never end as long as those who don't pay their bills are blacklisted not whitelisted. Even when playing snooker. You haven't won until you've sunk the black ball, and the white ball must remain on the table. But I don't care, as long as I'm still using white toilet paper to wipe my black butt , I'm fine!".. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Mugabe by MENZPRIDE(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sometimes, there are more answers to a question.
Like the Americans would say " that's how the cookies crumble"
Re: Funny Mugabe by 4reala(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
MENZPRIDE:
Sometimes, there are more answers to a question.
Like the Americans would say " that's how the cookies crumble"
true talk my broda

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day>>>> / Things The New Iphone Seven Can Do,that You Don't Know / She Left Me Because Of This... I'm Soooo Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.