Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids (30471 Views)

Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom / Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Children In Canoe In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
presskid:
nice one Timi Dakolo
first time on the first page since joining Nairaland.....
grin congrats..lwkmd
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by jojosweet(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Family la posh cool
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by naijacentric(m): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Correct happy family a better society
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by Donnyperry(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Beautiful family
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by Missmossy(f): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Aww wonderful cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by femi4: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
marycool18:
Cute fam wink, so beautiful, God abeg I need pretty Kids wink
Let me know when you are ready
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by anullihappie: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lovely family #wonderful performance in voice nigeria
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by kenoz(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lovely
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by Ndysney(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
U guy are smellos ;DU guy are smellos
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by onyee25(f): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
So cute..
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by Tkayhandsome(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Make we buy you beer?
presskid:
nice one Timi Dakolo
first time on the first page since joining Nairaland.....
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by cho25bc(f): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
I really admire Timi dakolo.He's decent n mature.he's one of d best musicians Nigeria has ever produced
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
18SNVL:
lol you are funny o is this how the people that usually click the mouse look like? typical! but this particular appear to be very dull!
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
18SNVL:
lol you are funny o is this how the people that usually click the mouse look like? typical! but this particular character appear to be very dull!
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by Tkayhandsome(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Watin dey worry all of una? Una dey chop like?
Why not post yourself and your birthday cake me like? Abi we go like nothing?
DozieInc:
Lovely photo...
Today is my Birthday.

Please click like o.
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by HMZi: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Good music pays...watch out 4 BLu.
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
cruzita:
timi dakolo is one musician that understands what music is all about

lovely family
u haven't heard about afrobeat? his kind of music doesn't give money onlike afrobeat, don't know why u are this senseless
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by Simer01: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
If you are a student in Nigeria, I need you to help take this short questionnaire. Thanks

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yz-mf_C26_ucIItbFco5lC-X4RMr3--PJc3sGyqcdFI/edit?chromeless=1#responses

Please share.
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by HMZi: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Zceesneh:
u haven't heard about afrobeat? his kind of music doesn't give money onlike afrobeat, don't know why u are this senseless
Its you who needs to get a brain ASAP,timi ever cum ur house cum beg 4 garri? he understands music in ways you cudnt imagine,besides being rich is relative..he has the talent 4 other genres and he is using it well..help urself,grow up!! #np ray charles-two old cats
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by cruzita(f): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Zceesneh:
I thought I was senseless till I read this your post.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
HMZi:
Its you who needs to get a brain ASAP,timi ever cum ur house cum beg 4 garri? he understands music in ways you cudnt imagine,besides being rich is relative..he has the talent 4 other genres and he is using it well..help urself,grow up!! #np ray charles-two old cats
why did she should made that statement, like as if others sing rubbish
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
cruzita:
I thought I was senseless till I read this your post.
dash me brain naa
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by odejohnode: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
18SNVL:
are u sure
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Busolas are usually very pretty.
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by HMZi: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Zceesneh:
why did she should made that statement, like as if others sing rubbish
..GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!(o level)..damn, u murder english,cold man!
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by rhymaholic: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Family Goals.
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by greatman247(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
cruzita:
timi dakolo is one musician that understands what music is all about

lovely family

Lovely family though, but i really do think this dude is only overrated. He does not have a great voice like its been portray, he only scream, my opinion though.
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by Qualer: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
marycool18:
Cute fam wink, so beautiful, God abeg I need pretty Kids wink

if that is you in your profile pic, then i don't think you will have any problem in that department!
oya, come this way... for fertilisation ministration!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
HMZi:
..GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!(o level)..damn, u murder english,cold man!
kkk
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by presskid(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
i no go mind...i take trophy
Tkayhandsome:
Make we buy you beer?
Re: Photos Of Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Kids by barcitymedia: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Most Beautiful girls in Nigeria (see list)
http://barcitytv.com/top-10-celebrated-beauty-queens-abuja/

(1) (2) (Reply)

''Kemi Olunloyo Is Unable To Meet Bail Conditions, Still In Prison'' - Eie Group / Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored / #bbnaija: Vandora Stuns In Cleavage Revealing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.