Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Need Someone To join or help grow my business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To join or help grow my business (566 Views)

Using Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Can Help Grow Your Small Business / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / I Need Strategists Advice To Help Grow A Social Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To join or help grow my business by Sportize(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hello everyone,
Is there anybody here that lives around asaba and environs?
I have a betshop in a good location with space and i wish to include the business of having playstation as most people around loves this option plus the place were they have it already gets too crowded so i see it as a way to generate extra funds but right now am very low on caah.. spent alot on the betting aspect already. Am asking even if u dnt loan me the cash, i can let u establish nd use my shop for this business atleast revenue will still be generated and we can discuss the profit sharing but if u prefer d option to loan out the cash to me... i will duly pay with interest. i have certain collateral i can present...

Tnk you... pls help a young man grow. This economy isnt friendly

i choosed to pick on delta. St, Asaba to be precise because thats where the shop is located so that interested person can have a look and i live here but am from edo st.
Re: I Need Someone To join or help grow my business by kingsley1971: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nice one,,i am in Warri though curious about the business,,,just look me up lets start a chart on 08057578729.....
Re: I Need Someone To join or help grow my business by Aieboocaar(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: I Need Someone To join or help grow my business by Sportize(m): 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Aieboocaar:
Whatsapp.....08164082427. Let's talk
Re: I Need Someone To join or help grow my business by Sportize(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2016
Common guys... still waiting for that God sent fellow...

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Blogging / #qualitysaleslead- 1 Nairalander, 1 Stage, 30 Million Viewers / What's Up With The China Currency Swap Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.