Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Buhari Thinking Of Divorcing Aisha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Thinking Of Divorcing Aisha (936 Views)

Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Thinking Of Divorcing Aisha by Naijiant: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
The president is said to be seriously embarrassed by his wife's corrupt deals.

See details: http://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/buhari-family-misfortunes/
Re: Buhari Thinking Of Divorcing Aisha by TippyTop(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
No shaking, she will just become Mrs Haliburton full-time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Thinking Of Divorcing Aisha by bigDickson(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chai my wife is kwarapt well well lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thinking Of Divorcing Aisha by Paperwhite(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
No! Rather they should both divorced themselves from the nationhood of Nigeria so that we may make some progress.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Thinking Of Divorcing Aisha by bantudra: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
uhhhhhhhhhh..!!! grin grin grin grin..this wailing is getting ridiculous...dont you think........absurd.....! grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Thinking Of Divorcing Aisha by bantudra: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
uhhhhhhhhhh..!!! grin grin grin grin..this wailing is getting ridiculous...dont you think?........absurd.....! grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Thinking Of Divorcing Aisha by Qmerit(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Op look at your Source says it all! Beer parlour gist.. re you doing the thinking for him or he called you on phone to tell you?
Re: Buhari Thinking Of Divorcing Aisha by babyfaceafrica: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bloggers ,fake news and lies are triplets...see OP big head,u no go find that traffic you crave for

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State / The President Did Not Lie / Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-lover, Seun Egbegbe Caught With 9 Stolen Iphones In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.