Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club (56682 Views)

Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) / I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi / Emmanuel Adebayor Signs For Turkish Club Istanbul Basakehir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Reference(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
How come Daniel born Kalim and Nazim?

Married a Tunisian lady post Tunisia 94, I think. Bedroom decisions. Don't ask me how. Moreover, lived all his life in Kaduna, so he is a naturalised..... The question is, will they be playing for Nigeria or some other place if they are good enough seeing what frequently happens to our illustrious athletes. Their dad should be well aware of that, probably hasn't been paid for years....
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Alfranco(m): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
Their mom is North African, probably Tunisian.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by holluphemydavid(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
I tink dis twins were born immediately after Atlanta 96, when dere father also bought a private jet

1 Like

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by rhames(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

They both took after their mother's religion Islam hence the names. Their mum is from Tunisia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by kgr8mike(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
This is beautiful
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Reference(m): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
holluphemydavid:
I tink dis twins were born immediately after Atlanta 96, when dere father also bought a private jet

grin Yeah, those were the days when the going was good. That's why you don't buy private jets and such stuff on a SALARY no matter how much you are paid, because you are just setting yourself up for a fall. If you depend on diminishing skills, competencies or popularity to eat, investments should be your only priority in the sunshine when making hay. Hope his sons learn from that. Hope the likes of Eto'o know this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by watchindelta(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
so for Tunisia na woman dey get pikin!!! ummm
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by DeRay98(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
successinlife:

That is why his children are signed by turkish club,he married to a Tunisian,to marry to arabs you have to change to muslim and he has turkish passport with muslim names.Okocha and Uche Okechukwu did same but trust ibo man,it was just for the ego and contract then.Daniel no gree wise up.Oliseh also got married to a Tunisian but i don't know his stands on the name/names of his child/children.

Oliseh's wife is Moroccan.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by NORSIYK(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

Their mother is an Arabic woman, she probably named them kalim and nazim
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Lightening: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
cyberdurable:

As Usual our Religion of Piss have taken over... He is a Convert

It was the condition he had to meet before he was permitted to marry the daughter of one Tunisian prince that supervised the crash of his career. I heard they divorced but not before the seeds were planted.

2 Likes

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
successinlife:

That is why his children are signed by turkish club,he married to a Tunisian,to marry to arabs you have to change to muslim and he has turkish passport with muslim names.Okocha and Uche Okechukwu did same but trust ibo man,it was just for the ego and contract then.Daniel no gree wise up.Oliseh also got married to a Tunisian but i don't know his stands on the name/names of his child/children.
Oliseh children following oliseh. Even his wife.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by excel4us: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
THE WIFE IS A TUNIS.I.E FROM TUNISIA.THE TUNIS BEAR SUCH NAMES.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by greatness22(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Nice one, NIGERIA FOOTBALL will one day take number one spot in world ranking.
Oshare, u for try to dey take MOET, that papa rukevwe obukoyeke (strong gin) dey make u type this visionless dream.

5 Likes

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Reference:

grin Yeah, those were the days when the going was good. That's why you don't buy private jets and such stuff on a SALARY no matter how much you are paid, because you are just setting yourself up for a fall. If you depend on diminishing skills, competencies or popularity to eat, investments should be your only priority in the sunshine when making hay. Hope his sons learn from that. Hope the likes of Eto'o know this.
If you are smart enough and invest wisely, u can fly a private jet if you earn more than 200million dollars. Mayweasther is retired and still maintain two private jets
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Akhere1: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Boys may wuna play for there come back home come play for me
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
greatness22:
Oshare, u for try to dey take MOET, that papa rukevwe obukoyeke (strong gin) dey make u type this visionless dream.
Lol pele of brazil once said that, if there is a country in Africa that can win the world cup, he believe its Nigeria.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Juve4(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
wish you guys the very best

1 Like

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by princeAaronAJ: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
They are muslims

Alhamdulilahi
grin

what is Alhamdulilahi? this man is my neighbour in kaduna,rabah road.he's not any Muslim abeg. even though he use to be until he found light again at the end of the tunnel.

2 Likes

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by ManTiger(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
Do you know Okocha has a citizenship passport of Turkey with an alias "Mustapha" on the passport?

When you take up their citizenship certificate of turkey after residing for 30 months or so, you adopt atleast one "muslim" indigenous name.

1 Like

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Ninilowo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
How time flies. I remember they were born when Amokachi went for 1996 Atlanta Olympics
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by greatness22(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Lol pele of brazil once said that, if there is a country in Africa that can win the world cup, he believe its Nigeria.
grin you believe a man that almost auctioned his life? E be like say you wan make i chase u go back to warri. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by kolaish(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
olayinka807:
Nigerian Football legend, Daniel Amokachi, has many reasons to celebrate as his two sons, Kalim and Nazim Amokachi, have decided to his path.

The twin boys were recently signed to top Turkish football club, BJK Besiktas.

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/08/daniel-amokachis-twin-sons-gets-signed.html

I use them as a point of contact for my sons too.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Chukazu: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

I think he is married to a Tunisian woman
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by ademobi: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
There mother is a Muslim from Tunisia. I think they are following their mother"s religion.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by femi4: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
he married a foreigner

1 Like

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by femi4: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
greatness22:
grin you believe a man that almost auctioned his life? E be like say you wan make i chase u go back to warri. grin
Its true...Nigeria is the most consistent African Country in International competitions
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by highwaist: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
The Bull is islamizing his son!lol
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Ihavespoken: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Amokachi could be the next Mayweather if these boys finally make it to Man City and Chelsea.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by America78: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Everybody talk well of the bull which is true .I wish the twins the best, may they greater than their Father
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by nnokwa042(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
joystickextend1:

Hmmm am confused as well smiley
no his wife is from tunisia
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by breakeven: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
Their mother is from Tunisia. They met in 1994 when Tunisia hosted the African Nations cup and Nigerian won it. His conversion was one of the condition the parent Of the girl insisted on and amokachi obliged. However I understand they later separated and amokachi is back to were he belong christianity. I do not know about now If thy have come back together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) / U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.