Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club (56685 Views)

Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) / I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi / Emmanuel Adebayor Signs For Turkish Club Istanbul Basakehir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by olaide68(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
If you are not satisfied, go and crucify yourself.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by chysam: 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
How come Daniel born Kalim and Nazim?

Ajuju!!! ask google nwanne.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Talenthunters:
So only offspring of legends are entitled to play football? Going by your assertion, Amokachi and Kanu were not even qualified to play Football in the first instance.

That said, I sincere pray that they succeed in this endeavour.

Amokachi's grand dad and his dad played for idoma United and they were legends.

Kanu's great grand dad and his dad played for Awonmanma international fc. Kanu's grand dad hit the bamboo post with a ferocious shot in 1926, the post broke and killed the goal keeper while the ball killed 20 people watching behind the post.

Where did you think they got their skills from. JJ's great great grand dad was sacked in 1880 because he embarrassed five British men who couldn't touch the ball for 20 mins during a match between Royal Niger company and the railway team he was playing for.

3 Likes

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
holluphemydavid:
I tink dis twins were born immediately after Atlanta 96, when dere father also bought a private jet
They were born in 1994

1 Like

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by greatness22(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
femi4:
Its true...Nigeria is the most consistent African Country in International competitions
I knw were you're driving at baba femi, but trust me when i say it's mission impossible EXCEPT we get a foreign administrator to run our football.

2 Likes

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by phenase(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
cool
I beg who knows the Price of One bag of Rice in the Market?
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by nijanigga: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
successinlife:

That is why his children are signed by turkish club,he married to a Tunisian,to marry to arabs you have to change to muslim and he has turkish passport with muslim names.Okocha and Uche Okechukwu did same but trust ibo man,it was just for the ego and contract then.Daniel no gree wise up.Oliseh also got married to a Tunisian but i don't know his stands on the name/names of his child/children.
"to marry to arabs you have to change to muslim" lie of the devil, so there are no arab Christians?, do your research again if you can.

1 Like

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by seangy4konji: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
You go fear pension.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by cosade(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
casket:

He married from Tunisia... probably Tunisian names

But these children are not half castes. Anyway, there are very few black Arabs.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by cosade(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
casket:

He married from Tunisia... probably Tunisian names

But these children are not half castes. Anyway, there are very few black Arabs.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Duru009(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
More money
To
The
House
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Ganjafama(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
Because you still dey suck feeding bottle when him marry their mama.

1 Like

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by jamace(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hmm. This in deed is the joy of every father.

Wish you well, boys. cool cool
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by PabloAfricanus(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
gbosaa:

Amokachi's grand dad and his dad played for idoma United and they were legends.

Kanu's great grand dad and his dad played for Awonmanma international fc. Kanu's grand dad hit the bamboo post with a ferocious shot in 1926, the post broke and killed the goal keeper while the ball killed 20 people watching behind the post.

Where did you think they got their skills from. JJ's great great grand dad was sacked in 1880 because he embarrassed five British men who couldn't touch the ball for 20 mins during a match between Royal Niger company and the railway team he was playing for.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Laffing like a fool over here.
Officially you made my day!

2 Likes

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Jaidosky: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
congrats to the guys. keep making us proud. sure dad is really proud of you.
olayinka807:
Nigerian Football legend, Daniel Amokachi, has many reasons to celebrate as his two sons, Kalim and Nazim Amokachi, have decided to his path.

The twin boys were recently signed to top Turkish football club, BJK Besiktas.

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/08/daniel-amokachis-twin-sons-gets-signed.html

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by chikkay200: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Maxcollins042:
Hmm... how the news take contribute to helping our economy wey dey enter recession?

U saw the bold headline which did not suggest anything to do with the economy, yet u opened it only to vomit & regurgitate words which show a moronic & unsound mind. A man's kids are being celebrated for their lofty achievements but, imbeciles like u who have nothing to offer anyone much less themselves can't recognise & praise. Pls take your simple & imbecilic mentality to other forums where u can feel free. I'd suggest moronsrus. com. Dolt!

1 Like

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by jaggedboi(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
Well,neva underestimate the power of a woman.....

1 Like

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by toprealman: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Nice one, NIGERIA FOOTBALL will one day take number one spot in world ranking.
Not with the current management structure. If you like, clone 50 messi or maybe a hybrid with CR7......nothing will change.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Dez80(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

ur aproko no be here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Maxcollins042(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
chikkay200:

U saw the bold headline which did not suggest anything to do with the economy, yet u opened it only to vomit & regurgitate words which show a moronic & unsound mind. A man's kids are being celebrated for their lofty achievements but, imbeciles like u who have nothing to offer anyone much less themselves can't recognise & praise. Pls take your simple & imbecilic mentality to other forums where u can feel free. I'd suggest moronsrus. com. Dolt!
May a thousand bats rape your mother!
Who are you to call me an slowpoke?
Next time you see my comment don't stop by to spew thrashes. Retarded fool.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Vilshow(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
cyberdurable:

As Usual our Religion of Piss have taken over... He is a Convert
No o... Their Mum is Tunisian
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by kenoz(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Best of luck to them
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by kawkab: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
dacovajnr:
Nice one..Another Bulls on the ways..Kanu is @ work with his son..atleast someday we'll get rid of these Rubbish we presently have and replace em with the Offspring of the Legends and the Eagle will fly Again kiss kiss

how does being offspring if translates automatically to being great footballers.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by guychidile: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
hmm,bull,I salute you. how i wish they are mine.
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by lilreese: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nnn
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by YOLO1(m): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
First question that came to my mind

1 Like

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Mom007(f): 2:07am On Aug 13, 2016
Maxcollins042:
Hmm... how the news take contribute to helping our economy wey dey enter recession?
I pity you, hater!
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Ishilove: 2:27am On Aug 13, 2016
I clearly remember when these boys were born, in the late 90s or so.

How time flies
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by naptu2: 3:05am On Aug 13, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

cyberdurable:

As Usual our Religion of Piss have taken over... He is a Convert

successinlife:

That is why his children are signed by turkish club,he married to a Tunisian,to marry to arabs you have to change to muslim and he has turkish passport with muslim names.Okocha and Uche Okechukwu did same but trust ibo man,it was just for the ego and contract then.Daniel no gree wise up.Oliseh also got married to a Tunisian but i don't know his stands on the name/names of his child/children.

It's got nothing to do with religion and everything to do with work permits and quotas.

In some countries only three foreigners are allowed to play in a match at a time. In some other countries, foreign players have to meet very strict conditions before they can get work permits.

This is why John Mikel Obi became a british citizen in 2015 and Jay Jay Okocha and Uche Okechukwu became turkish citizens in the 1990s.

In many cases, before you can become a turkish citizen, you must take on a turkish name (especially if your name contains the letters Q, X and W). This is why Okocha took on the name Muhammet Yavuz and Uche Okechukwu took on the name Deniz Uygar. Note, they did not convert to islam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by octintopp: 4:17am On Aug 13, 2016
I can see bekistas fc grin
Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by Burgerlomo: 5:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

Hmm good question

1 Like

Re: Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club by PrinceEvolution(m): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2016
because dis and the daniel in the bible are both men of wonders...period..this played like the bull..the other toyed with a lion..i hope u cool now shocked shocked grin
Olalekanbanky1:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) / U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.