Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State (1232 Views)

Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by chimoskyg(m): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pandemonium in Ore Akokwa market of Imo State, as some Hausa Shoe makers kill Mother and Child. The DPO has arrived the scene of the killing, but the tension is high as youths of the community are searching cars and some shops for Muslims in a bide to revenge.

More coming shortly…
Re: Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by Emyogalanya: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nothing will happen his brother is governor now rest in peace
Re: Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by dpete1: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Buhari dullards need to be taught a good lessons
Re: Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by hucienda: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Think we'd soon hear something like this as we did before from someone -

"They were sacrificed for the unity of the country".
Re: Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by swagaholic: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
U see Lemme 1st confirm if d news is true
Re: Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by KEZDON(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
#Who will love my Country
Re: Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by youngest85(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
why dem provoke am na?
Re: Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by benedictnsi(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
youngest85:
why dem provoke am na?

wah do u mean So he should kill cos of a mere provocation Listen to yourself
Re: Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by snezBaba: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Searching for Muslims for Revenge ,so what's the difference between them and the Hausa's.No full story BTW
Re: Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by amuokuko: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Don't they know the closest mosque around

snezBaba:
Searching for Muslims for Revenge ,so what's the difference between them and the Hausa's.No full story BTW

The difference is sending out a stern warning that we re not slaves that can be killed at choice..
Re: Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by Harrisee(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
I keep telling people that these people are blood thirsty animals, but they won't believe me. Now this is happening right in the heart land
Re: Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by Ikwokrikwo: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
8 hausas are gone already. Still counting.....
Re: Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by Princesaha: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
I just got this info from a friend living there. I learnt that close to a dozen hausas have been killed in retaliation already. It is high time these hausas know that they dont have monopoly of violence. Anyway, rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by Opistorincos(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
This story doesn't have a solid base
Re: Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by Ikwokrikwo: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Opistorincos:
This story doesn't have a solid base
Details are sketchy but it's true.
Re: Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Princesaha:
I just got this info from a friend living there. I learnt that close to a dozen hausas have been killed in retaliation already. It is high time these hausas know that they dont have monopoly of violence. Anyway, rest in peace to the dead.

amuokuko:
Don't they know the closest mosque around
The difference is sending out a stern warning that we re not slaves that can be killed at choice..

youngest85:
why dem provoke am na?

Pathetic way of thinking. So whenever someone commits a murder, we look for his/her tribesmen and kill them? That makes you worse than the murderer. And what happens when their tribesmen back home look for YOUR tribesmen to kill? Will you call them names for following the trend your tribesmen started?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) / Foriegn Media Captures The Killing Of Hausa Fulani People In Platue.video(graphi / Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.