Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Tomtoes Sells For #250 Per Basin In Taraba - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tomtoes Sells For #250 Per Basin In Taraba (1021 Views)

See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #250 (photo) / Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomtoes Sells For #250 Per Basin In Taraba by Aybee92(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Zing LGA of Taraba State is truly the "Nature's Gift to the Nation'.
Calling on Business Minded Individual, Investors, Government etc to explore and set-up a Tomato Processing Factory in Zing.
N250 for Basin? What a Waste.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1063474880414364&id=100002555855655

Re: Tomtoes Sells For #250 Per Basin In Taraba by tomquest: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Aybee92:
Zing LGA of Taraba State is truly the "Nature's Gift to the Nation'.
Calling on Business Minded Individual, Investors, Government etc to explore and set-up a Tomato Processing Factory in Zing.
N250 for Basin? What a Waste.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1063474880414364&id=100002555855655

What a waste indeed.

What we should be asking is why is there no tomato processing plant at Zing, and in many other northern locations?

Answer: "FEAR NORTH"...

The Awusas would watch you sink millions in their community and then few years later they'd burn everything over a cartoon in faraway Denmark. That's if they don't murder you alongside.

Very murderous part of Nigeria. If you are a southerner, invest at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Tomtoes Sells For #250 Per Basin In Taraba by Aybee92(m): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
tomquest:

What a waste indeed.

What we should be asking is why is there no tomato processing plant at Zing, and in many other northern locations?

Answer: "FEAR NORTH"...

The Awusas would watch you sink millions in their community and then few years later they'd burn everything over a cartoon in faraway Denmark. That's if they don't murder you alongside.

Very murderous part of Nigeria. If you are a southerner, invest at your own risk.

Taraba state is a very peaceful state
I can assure u

1 Like

Re: Tomtoes Sells For #250 Per Basin In Taraba by snezBaba: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
But this is still not good news to some people undecided
Re: Tomtoes Sells For #250 Per Basin In Taraba by tomquest: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
Aybee92:

Taraba state is a very peaceful state
I can assure u

My guy, having experienced "things" in the north, I think I might be in a better position to tell you the meaning of "northern peace".

Remember how Plateau, Nassarawa, Borno and so many parts of the north used to be "peaceful"? If the earth can tell you the number of innocent lives that the North has swallowed, you wouldn't step foot there again.

What is the essence of "peace" within a region where LIFE HAS NO VALUE TO A MUSLIM YOUTH?

2 Likes

Re: Tomtoes Sells For #250 Per Basin In Taraba by Aybee92(m): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
tomquest:

My guy, having experienced "things" in the north, I think I might be in a better position to tell you the meaning of "northern peace".

Remember how Plateau, Nassarawa, Borno and so many parts of the north used to be "peaceful"? If the earth can tell you the number of innocent lives that the North has swallowed, you wouldn't step foot there again.

What is the essence of "peace" within a region where LIFE HAS NO VALUE TO A MUSLIM YOUTH?
lol I understand u bt taraba has more Christians than muslems 60%:40%
Re: Tomtoes Sells For #250 Per Basin In Taraba by tomquest: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Aybee92:

lol I understand u bt taraba has more Christians than muslems 60%:40%

So? What does the percentage stand for? Defence? Or peace? Or religious tolerance?

Smh.

Google violence in Kaduna, Plateua and other northern states with high Christian population... Killing is the Awusa/Fulani's sport.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘P*nis-like’ Meat Served At A Food Joint In Ghana. (photo) / End Of The Year Asun Family Get-together / Have You Ever Tasted Finger Millet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.