Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Respect Me. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Respect Me. (409 Views)

Respect In Igbo Land And It General Misconception In Nigeria(debunking The Lies) / Respect Is Reciprocal / ‘respect Yourself And Sit At The Palace’ Nigerians React To Ooni Of Ife’s Privat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respect Me. by lawani: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
I have said it severally, My networth is in millions of Naira. I have a license that can fetch me a million naira a month. Someone making that is almost equivalent to someone with a real estate worth 150 million and taking a 15 million naira per annum rent on it. So if money is your yard stick, respect me on that. My Epoch Global links ltd is in the council of freight forwarders in Nigeria and I have 70 percent of it. So, if money is your only yardstick to know who to respect, then respect me. I am far above the average of my contemporaries by networth. Adeboye ruined my businesses, zeroed my efforts but the CIA restored me. You can make shortage or loss, go bankrupt in one business and make it big within a week in another venture. Such is life. You plant here, you gain in another place. NO EFFORT, WHETHER GOOD OR BAD IS EVER WASTED! So, I laboured in telecomms, fisheries and lost millions but gained multiples of that by getting just one license. That is life. You work selflessly for a foolish unappreciative employer, then you gain it in another place! Or through another avenue!

Thanks to the CIA. I could have been given an oil bloc and become as rich as General Danjuma or even Mrs Alakija but I do not need that for now. All I need for now is the feeling that despite Adeboye's onslaught, I am still above board, above the majority of the idiots who think I am down or they are better than me. That is okay by me. To have a company worth at least ten million naira but which can yield the rent on a 150 million naira real estate is not a mean feat for a 36 year old in Nigeria. So, you money worshippers, respect me.

As per intellect, I am an accomplished intellectual! How many of you have ever been published in a science journal? None. What about poems? Literature? And etc? Nothing at all!. Yet you have something to say? I was published in the Chemical Engineering journal of Drying in 2006, a research I submitted in 2004 supervised by Professor Akeredolu of the Chemical Engineering department OAU, Ile Ife, though I did my work myself. My poems were published by professor Lamikanra and etc etc. That was over 12 years ago. My poems have been published. So, do not be a fool by saying I am not an intellectual. My works on social media are journal material.

That is my piece of advise to you!

1 Like

Re: Respect Me. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
It's alright.

It's all vain anyways. grin
Re: Respect Me. by lawani: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Muafrika2:
It's alright.

It's all vain anyways. grin

What I do is chip in my bit to make the world a better place. That is vain to you?
Re: Respect Me. by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 13, 2016
lawani:

What I do is chip in my bit to make the world a better place. That is vain to you?

That may have abit of worth. Depending on what you do.

But riches and poverty are only vain human pursuits and perceptions that you obviously care alot about.

(1) (Reply)

Esu And Atheists. / Staged For The Purpose Of Gambling; Hunting / But There Is Concern That Some

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.