Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

How Do You Consolidate Goods Bought From Aliexpress.com - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Do You Consolidate Goods Bought From Aliexpress.com (1043 Views)

COMPREHENSIVE IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO SELL YOUR GOODS VERY FAST / Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Consolidate Goods Bought From Aliexpress.com by shadeyinka(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thanks to China, some us would never be able to buy cheap and scarce things on the net. However, my problem is this:

I have been buying goods from www.aliexpress.com for some time now and usually the goods arrive one at a time to Nigeria. But sometimes, you want to consolidate your goods to reduce freight cost.

How do you guys who are experienced with aliexpress consolidate your goods? (Note that aliexpress does not sell to China, and most of the consolidation service provider resides in China.)
Re: How Do You Consolidate Goods Bought From Aliexpress.com by Solitin40: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
There's a thread already just search for it very detailed
Re: How Do You Consolidate Goods Bought From Aliexpress.com by shadeyinka(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thanks. If I find it I will share for all.
Re: How Do You Consolidate Goods Bought From Aliexpress.com by shadeyinka(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Solitin40:
There's a thread already just search for it very detailed

I cannot find the link if you can pls share

(1) (Reply)

Download POS Software / Buy 100% Pure Charcoal / Products Export From Germany, Wholesale Partners Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.