Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (444 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by Skyfornia(m): 6:35am On Aug 13, 2016
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SATURDAY, 13TH AUGUST.

THEME:STORE THE WORD IN YOU.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever (1 Peter 1:23).

The Word of God is your source, and God’s plan is for you to be nourished and sustained by your source. You were born, not of perishable seed, but by the Word of God that lives and abides forever. Do you see why you’re unconquerable? Nothing can put you down, because you’re an offspring of the Word. However, you must keep feeding your spirit with the Word.

The Bible says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord” (Colossians 3:16). You become the Word of God that you receive into your spirit. As the Word of God gains the ascendancy in you, it produces in you the mind-set of victory and dominion. When you face crises, you won’t be shaken, because the Word of God is strong in you.

It doesn’t matter what’s going on around you; refuse to panic. Greater is He that’s in you, than he that’s in the world. Romans 8:28 says, “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” You can’t know this and be a sissy or weakling that’s defeated in life. The question is: do you love the Lord? If your answer is yes, you have nothing to fear. No matter what’s happening, it’ll turn out for your good.

The Bible says, “…count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations” (James 1:2). Keep the smile and laughter on; you’re more than a conqueror. Store the Word in you. Digest and “drink” the Word; get it into you in abundance, and your life will be an endless stream of victories and the miraculous. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the Word of your grace, with which my life is being built, and established in your righteousness, victory, glory, and success. I’m one with the Word; it grows mightily in me and prevails over sickness, death, failure and all negative circumstances. The Word propels and causes me to function excellently in all my affairs, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Romans 15:5-13, Psalms 94-98
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Philippians 2:12-18, Isaiah 64

(1) (Reply)

The Allahu Akbar Pondering Issue.. / Is It Right For A Believer To Lend Money Out With Interest / Christian's Killed In Zaria Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.