Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Does This Government Really Belong To The Youths? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does This Government Really Belong To The Youths? (424 Views)

Does She Really Belong To The Kitchen Or Ze Oza Room (photo) / Where Does Kwara Really Belong? / Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does This Government Really Belong To The Youths? by nankosa(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2016
To mark the youth day, FG said it's the youths. What do we have to show that it really ours? Pls house make una tell me oooo
Re: Does This Government Really Belong To The Youths? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2016
Does this government really belong to the people(the masses)?

(1) (Reply)

Stop Blame Game And Work – Soludo To Buhari / Gov. Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving To Mark His Return From Abroad. / This Is Getting Serious....with The Type Of Packaged Confusion This Present Admi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.