Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Space Impact: How Many Of You Played This Game On Nokia And Finished - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Space Impact: How Many Of You Played This Game On Nokia And Finished (1118 Views)

See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor / Whatsapp Download Still Offered On Nokia Asha 200, 215, 305 And 501 / Space Impact: How Many Of You Played This Game On Nokia And Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Space Impact: How Many Of You Played This Game On Nokia And Finished by Oliver00g(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2016
Okay today we have great games on our phones. And cause of operating systems like Android, iOS and Windows we are able to play HD games even with graphics equivalent to that of a Playstation 2.

But my fellow gamers and those who played this game will know it was the rave of the moment back then. I remember playing this game daily on my father's Nokia 1100 and sometimes my friend's mom's Nokia 3310 (But sha the one on Nokia 1100 torchlight is harder; sometimes I gave up and left it for days grin

Gamers oya let's see those who played it.

Re: Space Impact: How Many Of You Played This Game On Nokia And Finished by sorextee(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
I finished the game. I unlocked the 3D version.
Re: Space Impact: How Many Of You Played This Game On Nokia And Finished by DaveHert(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
LMFAO!!! back in the days when Space Combat, Snake game, and that stupid soccer that you only see their heads and small body were the only playable games on phones, I was an addict, mom kept hiding her phone under pillow while sleeping so I don't get access to it, but as bad guy concern, I still found ways to get it. But Dad's phone would always be on showcase right in ur face saying "if you want die touch me" grin

Then bounce came out with more addiction! We tried a beg!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Free Data Not Connecting / I Rememberd When We Do Subscribe For 100MB Monthly Plan For N1000 / Can't Root My Tecno Boom J8 (help Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.