Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor (3470 Views)

Nokia And Infinix To Be Among The First 5G Phones Of 2020 / Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos / Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor by izeekur: 6:39am On Mar 14, 2017
See what happens when Nokia and IPhone falls on the floor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor by hisgrace090: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2017
The ruggidity in Nokia phones no get part 2 at all.
But it hardly receive service where there is little network.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor by Chuknovski(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2017
very epic grin grin grin
Re: See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor by amiibaby(f): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Old wives tale
Re: See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor by do4luv14(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
hisgrace090:

that's y i love Nokia, even getting the parts to fix it easy compare to those aaps based phones call andriods and iphones

hala.... Nokia .....connecting peoples indeed
Re: See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor by Harkindeylee(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Old truth
Re: See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor by princemillla(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
hisgrace090:

That was before
Re: See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nokia na baba o, no phone can competitie with Nokia at all. NOKIA CONNECTING PEOPLE
Re: See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor by leewin(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
hahahahhahaah....... iPhone falls..... owner dies
......my bele ohhh
wait Wat if techno falls??
Re: See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor by bedspread: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
HAHAHAHA.......
MY IPHONE SCREEN ONCE HAD A SCREEN ISSUE AND I WAS LIKE..... GOD WHERE DID I OFFEND U
Re: See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor by laribari(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2017
leewin:
hahahahhahaah....... iPhone falls..... owner dies

......my bele ohhh

wait Wat if techno falls??

His music dies
Re: See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor by kogbaski99: 1:31am On Mar 15, 2017
Someone's Tecno has fallen many times but nothing happened
Re: See What Happens When Nokia And Iphone Falls On The Floor by RealLordZeus(m): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2017
I can easily relate to this! Or that moment when you can't remember where you drop your phone and your chest is doing you one kain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review / What Every Person Should Understand About Android One, Android Go and Android / Brandnew Apple Iphone 6 , Samsung S5 , Samsung Not4 , Htc One , Buy 2 GET 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.