Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Man Abduct His Elder Sister, demands a ransom of #10M - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Abduct His Elder Sister, demands a ransom of #10M (523 Views)

Man Stabs His Elder Brother Dead In Jos Because Of Cloth (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State / Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Abduct His Elder Sister, demands a ransom of #10M by Sophy338: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2016
What is this World turning into? This was the question my Palmchat friends asked as one Egbo Nwanaka was arrested by the Operatives of the Anti-Kidnapping Unit of the Rivers State Police for organizing the abduction of her elder sister, Ada Nwanaka.

The suspect, who was one of those paraded at the State Police Command in Port Harcourt, was expecting one of his relatives to pay ransom for the release of his elder sister.

Though the police said they did not immediately arrest Egbo, they were able to link the abduction of Ada Nwanaka, who is in her early 30s, to his younger brother after series of investigation.

Hmmmm, all thanks to the Police Command for her rescue.
Re: Man Abduct His Elder Sister, demands a ransom of #10M by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ibo guys and crime.......are like bread and butter
Re: Man Abduct His Elder Sister, demands a ransom of #10M by agbonkamen(f): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
abi the sister get drug Barrons for Indonesia grin

(1) (Reply)

Can One Get Arrested For Naming His/her Dog BUHARI? / Freed Chibok Girl:"i Want To Reunite With My Boko Haram Husband" / Ghanaian Pastor Whips Teenage Members For Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.