Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State (29538 Views)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Man Stabs His Elder Brother Dead In Jos Because Of Cloth (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Elder Brother In Abuja For Not Giving Him Pocket Money (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by Priscy01(f): 6:54pm On May 28, 2017
The police in Osun say they have discovered the body of a 35-year-old man, Joseph Abifarin, after he allegedly killed his elder brother with a heavy stick in Iresi. The Police Public Relation Officer in the state, Mrs Folashade Odoro, announced this in a statement on Sunday.

Odoro said the incident happened on Tuesday at about 10.00 a.m.

“One Abifarin Opeyemi reported that her father, one Ayo Abifarin, 40, of Aros Compound, was murdered by his younger brother.

“The younger brother used a heavy stick to hit him on his head.
“When the incident happened, people tried to save Abifarin by rushing him to the hospital but he died on the way.

“When the police went to arrest the culprit, he was, however, found dead in the pool of his own blood in his compound.

“The dead bodies of the siblings had been moved by the police and deposited at the State General Hospital for an autopsy,’’ Odoro stated.

She also said that the case was under investigation.

Source; http://zenithhelm..nl/2017/05/35-year-old-man-kills-his-elder-brother.html

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by ladyF(f): 6:58pm On May 28, 2017
Oh my... This is sad...

May God protect us from untimely death. Amen... cry

22 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by NwaAmaikpe: 6:58pm On May 28, 2017
why did he spread his leg like that?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by success1smyn(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2017
so so sad, may God help us
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 28, 2017
things are happening in this part of the world rip

10 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 28, 2017
e fit be 3 inherited kolanut trees cause wahala now

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by PapaNnamdi: 7:46pm On May 28, 2017
carzola:
Reporting live for Afonja Tv...
One of our prominent sons Has committed suicide after Killing his brother...
This time it wasn't for rituals It was out of mere stupidity..
Something that is well-known With the afonja's
This is balogun olamuyi
Over and out.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2017

Thank God no one was injured or killed

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by adeadeyera(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2017
To think that they're from the same parent makes it really worrisome. But then again, in strange times that we're in, more worrisome and bewildering strangeness are commonplace. Parents against their offspring and/or siblings against themselves. Sad reality.

May their souls rest and may God comfort their bereaved parents

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by Sharon6(f): 8:29pm On May 28, 2017
Awwwwhhhhh
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by HoodedCLAWs(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by Alitair(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2017
Very sad though.. how did the guy die#suicide guy?

R.I.P to both of them..
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2017
Why You Should Not Get Caught Up In Intertribal E-fights

Been on this forum for a minute and I see the inter-tribal fights never end. I think it is really slow and I hope I can appeal to your common sense. Here are a few reasons if you care about upgrading your intelligence.
1. E-tribalists are cowards.
Faceless forums help people become anything they want to be. Some people think they can become supermen of their tribes, combing every nook and cranny of the internet, defending their tribes and attacking others. No sane person in real life goes about attacking other people 24/7 without ever caring what people think of them. Even an insane person would have to work really hard at it. We might attack others in moments of careless insensitivity that can be chalked up to temporary insanity, but no one is temporarily insane all the time.
So if you fight people of other tribes here all day but keep your mouth shut in the streets, you are just a coward. Don’t be a coward masquerading as an insane person. Cowardice is not an admirable quality.

2. Many E-tribalists are minors.
By this I mean many nairaland tribalists have not yet reached the legal age of maturity which is 18. Unfortunately, the forums membership rules does not include being an adult before you can comment on topics. So by law many of the guys fighting here are not yet fully responsible for their actions. Being able to read and write is all you need to be here, and you don’t even need to be proficient at it. Once you can string together a few social media abbreviations you are good to go.
A young person’s views on things changes very fast. Seven years from now, they probably wouldn’t believe half of the things they believe right now. That also includes the way they feel about other peoples. So before you start getting irate and loading your virtual clip at a minor, remember that.

3. You don’t want to be a weak and sentimental person
The war you are fighting is as old as man and will never be won. You are never going to silence everybody who feels some type of way about you. You can’t prove a point to everyone who thinks they are better than you just by virtue of their belonging to a particular tribe.
If someone says something derogatory about your people and you dwell on it you are just going to want to get even. Instead of that, just look at it as a chance to prove to yourself that you have self-control.

4. It’s not that important
Really, it is not. All that noise you’re making, the Fagani people of the Solomon Islands don’t know about it. I had to use google to know the Fagani people exist. They don’t know about how annoying that tribe that occupies the territory not far from yours is. You don’t know about the Fagani people and their enemies either. They know that they are not the only humans on this earth though. That’s all that counts. We are all humans and we are related. In a two thousand years, all Nigerian tribes may not exist anymore, but their genes will continue. That’s what’s important

That’s it for now. You can add yours.
Worldpeace

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by catherineokezie(f): 8:31pm On May 28, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:31pm On May 28, 2017

Side effects of Amala and Ewedu

23 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:31pm On May 28, 2017
Warrisdis

Double tragedy

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by DLondonboiy: 8:31pm On May 28, 2017
By their fruits we shall know them..

Idiotsssss
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by Evablizin(f): 8:31pm On May 28, 2017
Chai,APC government why,alot of blood shedding this days,God save us

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by VickyRotex(f): 8:31pm On May 28, 2017
ladyF:
Oh my... This is sad...

May God protect us from untimely death. Click like to say Amen... cry

It's LadyF again. cry cry cry

If I tear you Abara! angry angry Like to say Amen kor, Like to say RIP ni.

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 28, 2017
See as Igbos run enter like thread like mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by tetula123(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2017
NCAN reporting from Nnamdi azikiwe University ifite precisely...
it's our bothers from the brown roof Republic.. i still maintain my stand through out my years on nairaland I have never read any thing good about south west..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by crazyABO(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2017
ladyF:
Oh my... This is sad...

May God protect us from untimely death. Click like to say Amen... cry

It's LadyF again. cry cry cry
madam Theresa so it ur like that won't bring us untimely death kwa Kwantinue ehn tongue
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by adecz: 8:34pm On May 28, 2017
Fratricide & Suicide
from one family??

Generational curse tinz... sad
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by hucienda: 8:34pm On May 28, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by AbakalikiPress: 8:35pm On May 28, 2017
Bloggers Lying for traffic since 1644.

That is the picture of a grave digger who died on the job , somewhere in the north.

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by MrEverest(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2017
Recession induced depression is really hitting the afonjas very hard, from mining skulls it has now degenerated to killing each other. Look at the level of frustration one man broughg upon a group. It shall not be well with Buhari for what he has brought upon these people!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 28, 2017
This one weak me

Things are really getting out of hand. Boobari please do something

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opetola Dolapo Throws Shade At Mompha Over Wealth Display / How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report / Nigerian Men Arrested In Ghana With Drugs Concealed In Stockfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.