Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (676290 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by akins2016: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
femi321:
Americans that will even sleep on the floor, They dont give a damn
sure they were sleeping on the floor that day. Americans no even care. Whenever we are waiting for class self, you go see them sitting on the floor..lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
cecemat:
Hello great people... I have a piece of onion to add to this awesome thread!!!

Well, a lot of persons have attributed their success at the consulate to the great minds on this thread. I applaud your efforts.

However, while some persons are rejoicing and sending out message of gratitude to those that contributed to their success in one way or the other, others are in search/begging for 1 or 2 persons that will vet their transcripts.

It is to this light that I write this;
A few of our colleagues just faced d consulate and it didn't turn out well for them simply because some of us have REFUSED to assist in vetting their mocks. It is not good an unfair. I don't want this to result to name-calling and abuses though, but it is as a result of this that they were unable to come out successful.

Inasmuch as we are VERY BUSY with our daily routines, 5 mins for a brovda isn't bad at all. This thread had helped u during your own time too, why not help those behind.

A whatsapp group has been created by a group of our colleagues @Christian129 and others here to help drill and correct red flags in mocks. I would plead with you all to help out ou colleagues via that platform too.

I raise my case.

Cc @Justwise @Walspring @texrem @Oludare01 @Sureb0y @lagosismyhome
Brother, I read your message. To be honest with you, 5 minutes is never enough to train somebody and sometimes, you feel so tired trying to bring up a candidate to interview mood. The hardest is confidence and the right words to use to convince even the toughest VO. This is basically why I don't do theoritical mock interview.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
justwise:

Yes that is purely because it wouldn't stand public scrutiny. You are part of the problem.
Let me be part of the problem while I make folks happy. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
DeeTus:
Brother, I read your message. To be honest with you, 5 minutes is never enough to train somebody and sometimes, you feel so tired trying to bring up a candidate to interview mood. The hardest is confidence and the right words to use to convince even the toughest VO. This is basically why I don't do theoritical mock interview.

way more than 5 minutes. ..... it takes time if you want to do a thorough job and see the candidate is still miles away hence why i stopped. it takes time and i have among others things job, family , many other life waka to attend to... i am sure many others too have their hands full so really NL can't be a priority
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OGreene: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pls did you get my pm

LagosismyHome:

way more than 5 minutes. ..... it takes time if you want to do a through job and see the candidate is still miles away hence why i stopped. it takes time and i have among others things job, family , many other life waka to attend to... i am sure many others too have their hands full so really NL can't be a priority
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
LagosismyHome:

way more than 5 minutes. ..... it takes time if you want to do a through job and see the candidate is still miles away hence why i stopped. it takes time and i have among others things job, family , many other life waka to attend to... i am sure many others too have their hands full so really NL can't be a priority
Absolutely. We have other things doing in life. Nairaland does not bring food on my damn table. grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by pappyyanky: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
I need the magoosh account. I promise not to change the password. my email is wasiuojeleye@gmail.com
iekene:
In the Spirit of XMAS, i am giving away a premium magoosh account for those who would soon be taking GRE and TOEFL like me cry ... To enhance our success ... Send me a pm and assure me u wont change the password grin.. Thats all.. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
OGreene:
Pls did you get my pm

yes but not sure what is about. i have replied
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
justwise:

The timing of this your post is good as it will allow me to say what i would have said to you in private because i received your email.

Good luck.

Well said oga! This is to answer every other person that quoted me.

If you make it clear to everyone (particularly newbeees) when they ask for a mock to visit the past threads and even the Dropbox it would have been best. I have contacted some persons on this thread as regards the mock interview n they've been of great help. Who said u need people to give you what to cramm?

Those who have crossed the bridge are here to guide those who intend to cross on how to go. Isn't that the aim of this thread

Must you put words into someone's mouth to divulge at the consulate I don't support that at all if you must know.

I remember asking @lagosismyhome where to get the Dropbox (quoting her fa) and she said nothing on that? That's encouraging to you right?

If someone seeks guidance on how to go with the interview through mock interviews; you refer them to the previous work. That's how to help to me. I wouldn't be here if I ain't looking for reviews.

And to those of you quoting me wrongly about the whatsapp platform here is for you; look here, I am NOT asking for a relocation okay? If that's my aim I would advice telegram after all. I only drew attention to that cos that's more or less a platform where you get a live simulation of what "VO/YOU" Q and A seems like.

I love this platform and it's helped me greatly.

Better be a pointer than tell someone point black that you CANNOT TAKE MOCKS as if you haven't been taking mocks when DROPBOX has been. Like you weren't mocked

#IStandToBeCorrected

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
cecemat:

I remember asking @lagosismyhome where to get the Dropbox (quoting her fa) and she said nothing on that? That's encouraging to you right?

If someone seeks guidance on how to go with the

#IStandToBeCorrected

This kind of attitude will not get you very far ...why are u quoting my moniker above with that comment.... you asked for the dropbox and also immediately Oludare01 posted the drop box link ...that isnt enough shocked shocked , i should double post what has just been posted.... Oludare01 even posted it few hours perviously ...smh . when without oludare01 posting it , the search botton is ontop for use.

Seat down there and dont be a "goal getter " who finds things with or without help. be waiting to be spoonfeed or have a sense of entitlement .. nobody is working here for anybody , for someone to respond to you is a help /privilege and not a RIGHT

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by USnobeparadise: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
where are you or where do you wanna stay in nyc?
jesusfriend1:
Hello everyone,happy new year in advance.This might help someone:I paid my school fees with form A last week.It took a total of 2weeks to go through and it was First bank i used.Please in still looking for a temporary accommodation in NYC.Help a sister o,i don't mind paying small bills.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by rossi49ja(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Walspring:

Congrats and enjoy your stay in Obamaland
Thanks boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by rossi49ja(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Congrats. ..God bless your new journey
Thank you ma'am and God bless.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
cecemat ara e o bale rara
You better calm down.
Also, this your entitlement mentality sef. If I see
it from 1000 miles, I will not even reply your email.
Mtchew...nonsense. undecided

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
LagosismyHome:

This kind of attitude will not get you very far ...

This shouldn't be said at all, with all due respect. Please!

Seat down there and dont be a "goal getter " who finds things with or without help.
You don't even know a bit of me at all. Don't abuse your FREEDOM of SPEECH

be waiting to be spoonfeed .. Also nobody is working here for anybody , for someone to respond to you is a help and not a RIGHT
It isn't at allll madam, n I'm aware. That's why I treat my questions with courtesy.

Oludare01 came to my help after all because even knowing that "for someone to respond to you is a help and not a RIGHT" he still came through madam. I just hope you will always be a goal geter not needing to be helped.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by USnobeparadise: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
motifoluwasolami:
Good day everyone,
i am trying to submit an application to Kansas State University, but i was unable to submit. it requires me uploading my financial documents.
please what is the way out. should i click on the options that says i dont have personal funds. What is the implications on my application.

cc. sirRiddy.
I think, you have two options, either you do what the website requires you to do, or you contact your school; the admissions office or the int'l students office, they have the perfect solution to your problem than anybody in nairaland.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gspeed360: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
you people should answer me na... Find SAT for me o... please na...you people should answer me na... Find SAT for me o... please na...you people should answer me na... Find SAT for me o... please na...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gspeed360: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
cecemat:

Oludare01 came to my help after all because even knowing that "for someone to respond to you is a help and not a RIGHT" he still came through madam. I just hope you will always be a goal geter not needing to be helped.

i wont even bother responding again... you posted asking for the post and less than 20 mins Oludare01 posted it. you think i have no life no work no nothing so must respond to all questions immediately..... so even if i am in a meeting i should check nairaland every second to respond ..... .lol . I am at your service grin...in 20 mins someone else posted and so he came through .

This is my last response to anything about u jare . i owe u nothing . not even worth a response back

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
sirRiddy:
cecemat ara e o bale rara
You better calm down.
Also, this your entitlement mentality sef. If I see
it from 1000 miles, I will not even reply your email.
Mtchew...nonsense. undecided

Dude please stay clear...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gspeed360: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
I NEED SAT MATERIALS... PLEASE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
[i][/i]every body dan press P
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gspeed360: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
HELP US UNDERGRADUATE TOO OOO... THIS IS CHEATING... SAT MATERIAL... NOBODY EVEN DEY SEE MY SIDE...[b]HELP US UNDERGRADUATE TOO OOO... THIS IS CHEATING... SAT MATERIAL... NOBODY EVEN DEY SEE MY SIDE...[/b]HELP US UNDERGRADUATE TOO OOO... THIS IS CHEATING... SAT MATERIAL... NOBODY EVEN DEY SEE MY SIDE...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
No one owes you anything. Stop making senseless demands.
You sound too entitled.
Lastly, this is not your Facebook group.
cecemat:

Dude please stay clear...

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
LagosismyHome:

...so even if i am in a meeting i should check nairaland every second to respond ..... .lol .

It's so obvious you were not in a meeting. I guess it is the "I am not at your service mentality"

I am at your service grin...in 20 mins someone else posted and he came through .
Someone else even sent it to my mailbox. Such a good heart. Yes we still have people like that on this thread

not even worth a response back
I ain't worth a response back... madam. I pray for you!
Thanks for the other response. #grateful

It's so easy to correct denied visa transcripts than it is to assist in the preparation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by USnobeparadise: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
amanze15:
capitalist system na, so what the need of all the bulky application, ndi ara, when you can charge $410
$410 for economic hardship! That's Bullshit: it pays better with off-the-book than patronizing this so called DHS. Their outrageous taxes can impoverish person for life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.