Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos (29535 Views)

Patience Ozokwor, RMD, Joke Silva, Olu Jacobs & Sola Sobowale Stun At Premiere / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Lai Mohammed,Olu Jacobs,Joke Silva,Eniola Badmus,Aneke Storm PH 4 AMAA2016#(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Lyoncrescent:

HI, sorry i dont have the video anymore as it was on my laptop and the hard-disk crashed. However there is an interesting book about him written by one moses idowu. You can find it on this website if it interests you.http://artilleryfoundation.org/historical.html

Take care.

Thanks a lot bro
Re: Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos by Ademolaphilip: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2019

Hi Lyon how u doin. I've been looking for you. Kindly give me the link to the video or write up of Funmilayo where she spoke about apostle omotunde.
Thanks much.

APOSTLE EMMANUEL OMOTUNDE
A great General Of Impact worth of our
mention today is non other than the mightily
used Nigeria-born Apostle Emmanuel
Omotunde. This man of God is recorded as
amongst the very early fathers of the Gospel
in Nigeria as he even worked closely with the
likes of Apostle Babalola, another early father
of the Christian movement in that country.
Apostle Omotunde was super-reknowned for
ministrations that involved awestrucking
signs, miracles and wonders. Endless
multitudes received healings and deliverance
during his tenure on Earth. He passed on in
1960. This Kingdom General also had a
prayer mountain that he acquired in 1937
Oke Ajaye, Ekiti State, Nigeria. This place was
known to be a typical biblical Bethel as the
Heavens were always materialising in a
variety of forms with massive encounters to
those who held prayers there. Thus, we
gratefully acknowledge and honor the worthy
impact on the Christian body made by this
esteemed General. We appreciate your
Kingdom great strides Apostle Emmanuel
Omotunde!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Released On Bail After 10 Weeks In EFCC Custody / Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) / Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.